UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Binghamton/UA Game Thread

One thing I'll give Broadus in all of this--If he were actually smart enough to stoke the fires to intensify the rivalry, he's done it (though it backfired for this particular game). There's nothing like hatred to fuel a rivalry, along with close, hard-fought games. He even said, "There’s no war between me or Will Brown. This is Binghamton-Albany."

In reality, he's probably just a first-year head coach who was trying to manipulate the media and motivate his players a timely month after Brown's Walker/Mutombo/Gordon comments. Then he took on the mantle of "protector" in the post-game handshake with his finger-pointing and afterthought handshake.

If we manage to draw Bingo in Bingo or even in the final at the 'Cu, it would be bedlam...epic bedlam.

S€

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Taking out and using the sarcasm stick for this note)

Kudos to Doug Sherman who had a scoop on his broadcast last night!!!!!! He indicated that there was bad blood between UAlbany and Binghamton and that a UAlbany Assistant Coach pushed a Binghamton head coach. I'm really glad Doug gave us the real scoop - everyone else was sugar coating it and making it seem like Coach O'Donnell was the recipient!!!! :o

Sure Glad that Doug can get those little details right for us!

Sorry I get so annoyed when people use emotional hooks and then get them wrong

See you Sunday at the "Cue

If a Broadus suspension is to come, I would think it would be announced sometime today.

Anyone else have opinions on this issue?

After watching a certain league official scurry away from me last night at the BU-UHA game-- I was wearing UA gear-- I am going to bet he is not suspended.

This-- is a joke.

Honestly, I would love to be the DA in Broome County so I could bring battery charges against that P.O.S. thug. This 'aint PG County, Mr. Broadus.

Archived