UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Which Player Are You Most Looking Forward To Seeing Don the Purple and Gold?

haggyland

Which Player Are You Most Looking Forward To Seeing Don the Purple and Gold?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We may have a winner.

Rashawn Alexander was apparently recuited by Albany out of high school.....

St. Frances forward getting a few looks

The 6'6 F from St. Frances Academy, Rashawn Alexander (2006), has schools such as Albany, Akron, Florida Atlantic, Hampton and Elon looking to set up visits in the near future. Shawn played well throughout the spring/summer session with Select showing off his ability to play the wing spot and also bang inside with the big fellas. Alexander started off his spring with a great performance at the Kingwood Classic in April. SImilar to Spruill, some coached never heard of him before this tournament, it turned out to be a great tourny for Shawn. We will keep you updated on his recruiting througout the school year.

Simply because I think we've had a harder time finding anything on him.

We've seen a ton of clips of Tony and Logan and while Jakes numbers are gaudy........at this point they are just black numbers on white paper.

So this 90 second video of him playing against a bunch of smaller Catholic kids wasn't enough for you?

Lindy

HAHA....no sorry, and I was the one who found it! Actually he looked a bit slow, kind of like Brent but it's to short to really gage.

Why don't you put your investigative powers to good use and tell me who it is that coach Brown keeps going to see down in DC. :P

I actually thought he looked quick for his size! I guess reasonable minds can reasonably disagree. :)

I liked Lindfors too. To me the backcourt frosh have more of a shot to play and make an impact because we're losing more in the backcourt. We should return Turley, Giff, Connelly and Covington in the frontcourt, Lindfors will have to really shine to get time early.

The updated games list for 2/28:

2/28/08 Granite Baptist Church (Glen Burnie) vs Frederick Christian Academy (Frederick) 111-41

2/28/08 Central (Capitol Heights) vs Oakland Mills (Columbia) 69-48

2/28/08 Arlington Baptist (Baltimore) vs Harford Christian (Darlington) 43-39

2/28/08 Broadneck (Annapolis) vs South River (Edgewater) 59-51

2/28/08 North Point (Waldorf) vs Southern (Harwood) 59-58

2/28/08 Coppin Academy (Baltimore) vs Academy for College and Career Exploration (Baltimore) 66-61

• 3 months later...
I voted for Logan; but I have to admit I am intrigued about Billy Allen. Coach has commented a number of times about how good his shot is and how basketball smart he is.

We are going to have to generate a new question that includes the JuCo's.

Archived