UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Confirmation on McCarth as OC

Sorry I mistyped the title. It should read McCarthy as OC.

Coaches reunite at Clinic...

Don Brown and Ryan McCarthy are linked by Hartford High School. McCarthy was a quarterback there before going on to play the position at Cortland State.

University of Massachusetts head coach Don Brown got his first teaching/coaching job at Hartford High after graduating from Norwich University in 1977.

McCarthy is the offensive coordinator at the University of Albany so they will be linked again Aug. 30 when Albany travels to Amherst, Mass., to open the season against Brown's Minutemen. ...

http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll...373/1007/SPORTS

I for one am glad to see McCarthy as OC. It keeps it somewhat consistent which is good for the young guys in our system. I'm mainly OK with it because Fordie will be in his ear the whole time anyway.

Maybe we'll see something a little different, but I doubt there will be much of a change.

Archived