UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena fan's letter pays off; Siena's stick men on move on the front page of today's T-U sports. You'd think Wilkin would have soft-pedaled the story after they scored only three goals in a four-overtime loss.

Siena may have been ahead of Albany in some RPI/Power type ranking, but not any more, and their strength of schedule is now 54 compared to Albany's 12 (out of 57 teams).

It makes me ill to see coverage of their Junior Varsity team... What a waste of ink.

Too bad there wasn't another City of Albany Newspaper to counter their stupidity.

Alls I know is that we could very well be ranked in the top 10 this very moment. Every game was literally almost won. We should at least be ranked in the top 20, regardless of the loses.

I believe the first string of games were a feeling out period for the guys and the new team. I feel very good about the rest of the season.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Siena fans may want to take a look at this:

Nike/IL Media Poll for Week of 3/31

1. Syracuse

2. Duke

3. Maryland

4. Virginia

5. Georgetown

6. North Carolina

7. Notre Dame

8. Cornell

9. Navy

10. Johns Hopkins

11. Army

12. UMBC

13. Drexel

14. Princeton

15. Bucknell

16. Brown

17. Ohio State

18. Delaware

19. Hofstra

20. Loyola

Others receiving votes: Denver, Albany, Penn, Stony Brook, Canisius, Towson, Providence

I see no Siena...but I see another MAAC team receiving votes

I wouldn't expect to find a team that is 0-2 in the weakest conference in America in the rankings.

Actually 2 MAAC teams

Question:

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to make the LAX game tonight (having been up until the Wii hours of the morning), so my question is whether LAX games are available through the Dane Zone or some other form of media (i.e., radio if nothing else)?

Now that we Big Purple Fans have made an issue of comparable rankings, UA had better win this game.

Hahaha. I was thinking the exact same thing. God what a firestorm this board will become if it comes out the other way. Any given......Wednesday????? :ph34r:

well so much for the Siena turnaround against UA...keep trying Saints, sooner or later you will crack 10 goals against the Danes. lol

22-5

17-5

14-2

14-9

21-8

13-6

To more important things: How is the progress of the seating at JFF coming?

well so much for the Siena turnaround against UA...keep trying Saints, sooner or later you will crack 10 goals against the Danes. lol

22-5

17-5

14-2

14-9

21-8

13-6

What was the final score tonight? The listing above does not tell me what those scores mean? The score is not listed on AlbanySports.com

22-5

17-5

14-2

14-9

21-8

13-6

What was the final score tonight? The listing above does not tell me what those scores mean? The score is not listed on AlbanySports.com

I just got back from tonights 13-6 win

At the pace Siena played over the first 3 quarters they will never break 10 goals.

But if they play a real lacrosse pace they probably give up 20 to 25 against UA.

Archived