UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Lacrosse - AE Championships

UA falls 14-13. Do we have any chance at an at-large birth?

At 8-8, no

No faceoffs in the second half.

Reminded me of the Canisius MBB game. Start off hot while the other team can't do anything. Then later it evens out. The only difference is that UMBC is a much better lax team than Canisius is at hoops.

Amazing that as good as this team was at times this year they were last in the conference in faceoffs. I think either the Syracuse board or Laxpower said Albany was something like 51st in the nation in faceoff percentage.

face-off's have always been an issue.

listen UMBC is on a ride like UA was last year. Despite an 8-8 season, the team played an unreal schedule which involved a victory over Princeton on campus. At the same time, I think we learned at least this year that the future will be bright, especially with guys like Caufield and Pompo.

Sad that the Queener Era is over however...lol

face-off's have always been an issue.

listen UMBC is on a ride like UA was last year. Despite an 8-8 season, the team played an unreal schedule which involved a victory over Princeton on campus. At the same time, I think we learned at least this year that the future will be bright, especially with guys like Caufield and Pompo.

Sad that the Queener Era is over however...lol

I was surprised that our defense collapsed as much as it did in the second half.

Queener / Levine / the Ammann bros will be missed.

Joe Resetarits will be joining the team this Fall. I like the sound of a Resetarits on the team.

Even though we don't have an ncaa tournament run this spring to help with next fall's recruiting, we will have a brand new lacrosse stadium to offer.

Archived