UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

what time is everyone planning on being at the parking lot tmrw? Also, is the GOLD and Touchdown Tailgate the same thing? I know I am in the Touchdown Tailgate, but I wasn't sure if it was the same thing. O well, I am ready to see all you guys again and enjoy some UA Athletics, even if it is like cats and dogs tmrw.

11 for me

11 for you and haggy per the other thread.

I'm hoping we have four quarters next Saturday like the first one yesterday. A little sloppy after that with turnovers and penalties. Hard to complain about a 27-3 win. I stayed till the fireworks, I figured if the cheerleaders could do it, so could I.

He didn't have a good day stat-wise or any other but St. Francis QB Colton Sipe is one tough mother. He was getting the snot kicked out of him and kept coming back. He was obviously injured in the fourth quarter and kept played. It doesn't get you much in an 0-8 season but he certainlyhas my respect.

Archived