UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting

Russell Moore's team just had their 8th DI signee - From Chicago Hoops.....

Jeffrey Jackson Of Juco Powerhouse John A. Logan College Commits To The University Of Central Arkansas, And Becomes The 8th John A. Logan Player To Accept A Division I Scholarship

Brian Stinnette

May 12, 2010

Jeffrey Jackson of junior college powerhouse John A. Logan College has decided to attend The University of Central Arkansas, and in the process becomes the 8th player from John A. Logan College to accept a Division I basketball scholarship this season.

Jackson, a 5'10" point guard, hails from Little Rock, Arkansas. Just a freshman, Jackson will have three years of playing eligibility at Central Arkansas, which competes in the Southland Conference.

Jackson joins his John A. Logan teammates Lazeric Jones (UCLA), Jesse Perry (Arizona), Andre Clark (Texas Christian), Kenny Harris (Evansville), Antwond Roshell (Louisiana Tech), Russell Moore (Albany) and Devonte Maymon (Youngstown State) in accepting a scholarship to play Division I college basketball.

Looks like John A. Logan could've walked away the America East championship last year.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived