UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tickets to the Villanova game?

Everybody wanting tickets, have them?

I'm thinking of a pit stop at the Villanova campus tomorrow. Of course I waited until the day before to think about tickets.

I'm heading down to Maryland, for the UAlbany field hockey victories this weekend.

Anyone have extras?

Can someone provide some info on the Alumni event before the game tomorrow night? I'm just wondring if it is going to be fun or if we should go to a bar near the school. I know it's in a room on campus. Will they have beers and food? Will there be a good amount of people there? Can we still come if we didn't buy tickets beforehand?

Shoudl be fun tomorrow night!

Can someone provide some info on the Alumni event before the game tomorrow night? I'm just wondring if it is going to be fun or if we should go to a bar near the school. I know it's in a room on campus. Will they have beers and food? Will there be a good amount of people there? Can we still come if we didn't buy tickets beforehand?

The event tomorrow has a $15 fee. http://www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/U...tscalendar.html It had registration online for a while. It looks like from the registration that you could register for just the party..though not sure when registration ended??

As for specifics that is probably something the alumni association can answer better than anyone on here since they are the ones who planned it and have the RSVP information. Maybe try calling the alumni office tomorrow if the planners haven't already left for Philly.

It will be a fun time!

Based on past events, they have food and beers. It was $15 just for the party and you could go without a ticket. I was told the deadline to sign up was yesterday.

Archived