UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

208...McCarty had 208 yards on 31 carries.

He should break 1600...and, if Ford allows him...has a chance to break 2000...yes 2000 yards if we win next week, which would guarantee us the GIC. Question is...how much does Ford play him.

I know these kids have to get focused-- the NEC title is impt...and I bet they are thinking about some cold-weather GIC payback.\\

ATTENDANCE WAS 3526.

What a great game today! Early on I thought we were in trouble because the Monmouth o-line looked huge. I thought they might wear us down, but Fordie and the boys took over for a great comeback win. McCarty took over and showed who the best back in the NEC is. Can't wait for the 15th

Dayton won last night.

And more interesting: Robert Morris beat Central pretty good. CCSU must have packed it in for the season after being eliminated.

But I don't expect this weeks trip to Moon Township to be any easy one. Never is.

And screw the TU. Homecoming story from two weeks ago was buried on page 4 of the sports section. I'm officially done with them.

After playing an exciting, very important game against Monmouth, there is no story online in today's Times Union about the event. Why?

Because we talked about the game here and they didn't want to be accused of plagiarizing like they were with their darling, LCC basketball. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I mean, a game story would be just as an original idea as a blog entry on a poll as it relates to a local team. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously, if there was no article it is yet another example of how lame that sports section is.

???

There's a story in today's TU as well as a column by Mark McGuire, both on the front page. Couldn't find the links for them.

McCarty leads Danes - Gazette

Hawks lose in 2nd half - Asbury Park Press

DP

Thanks for the info on the print edition for those of us no longer buying it.

Dane Pound,

Thanks for the links, also from me.

Seriously, I don't live in the Capital District, so if I didn't know about this site or didn't consult the UA site, they wouldn't have a local source of info on who won the game with relevant details. I'm upset about this lack of coverage and therefore lack of respect.

???

There's a story in today's TU as well as a column by Mark McGuire, both on the front page. Couldn't find the links for them.

[/url]

They are online now.

Danes not dogs if McCarty runs

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...category=SPORTS

Halftime talk lifts Danes to lead

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...ry=COLLFOOTBALL

Archived