UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

the new albany uniforms

Don't like the black uniforms---road uniforms should be purple with gold and white lettering and numerals. Home uniforms should be white with purple and gold lettering and numerals

that would look bad to me. the white and black uni's the team has been wearing the past few years is way better. i think that the school should change the official colors to leave out the purple.

that would look bad to me. the white and black uni's the team has been wearing the past few years is way better. i think that the school should change the official colors to leave out the purple.

I have to disagree - it would make most of my wardrobe obsolete! Plus the name of the website and the Big Purple Growl.

One thing I wasn't crazy about the new unis was the "A" on them. To me it looks exactly like Army's "A."

• 4 weeks later...
in my opinion i like the black much better than the gold jerseys. anyway does any body know if Albany is going to sell the new jerseys and shorts on campus? i really want the shorts.

That's the person who would know.

Phone 5184374415

E-Mail ejeremias@uamail.albany.edu

https://www.nmnathletics.com/sellnew/ViewCo...DB_OEM_ID=15800

Did anyone ever find out an answer to this question?

I very much like the new grey uniforms.

I do not like the old gold home uniforms.

I like the current home uniforms, and I also like the grey uniforms used in our game against Siena.

I very much agree with DP about the "A" on the shorts and its resemblance to Army's "A".

My first reaction at the $iena game, when I saw the shorts during warmups, was:

"What the heck are they wearing, practice shorts?"

It didn't look good in my opinion.

Whatever we do, we should be having similar colored uniforms through the athletic department.

Now, we've had everything from white, black, grey, purple, gold..... what's next, green and pink.

Our colors are purple and gold. I agree with alum73.... we can make purple and gold look really good...

but I think it should be universal throughout the entire athletic department and teams. It would be nice

to be associated with a specific color scheme, not 15 different combinations.

Whatever we do, we should be having similar colored uniforms through the athletic department.

Now, we've had everything from white, black, grey, purple, gold..... what's next, green and pink.

Our colors are purple and gold. I agree with alum73.... we can make purple and gold look really good...

but I think it should be universal throughout the entire athletic department and teams. It would be nice

AGREED...we do need to do Purple and Gold right. Now it's some weird electric purple and yellow (yuck). University of Washington and James Madison are two schools that do P&G the right way IMO.

I have to disagree - it would make most of my wardrobe obsolete! Plus the name of the website and the Big Purple Growl.

One thing I wasn't crazy about the new unis was the "A" on them. To me it looks exactly like Army's "A."

AGREED...we do need to do Purple and Gold right. Now it's some weird electric purple and yellow (yuck). University of Washington and James Madison are two schools that do P&G the right way IMO.

Agreed!

Archived