UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany @ DePaul

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO, someone has to sit, you can't have a rotation of 11 players. 9....maybe 10

I agree with this. You need to let guys get in a rhythm and when they are, like McRae was in the first half, they should probably be left in.

2 more turnovers while I'm typing this. Make that 3 while searching for the right smiley. :angry:

Has Ambrose done something seriously wrong? First five minutes and then he was out.

Sounds like he is getting beat like a red-headed step child, has TO's, and cant hit a thing....yeah...he should be on the bench with three fouls.

IF Siena thinks they are going to blow us out...they have another thing coming. Yes, DePaul is picked 15 of 16 in the Big East, but the Big East could have a record 10 teams in the tourney this year.

'Nuff said.

This Dane squad is going to battle for PT...and frankly, I could care less about the OOC right now-- it is simply gravy.

Archived