UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Gridiron Classic: UA vs. Jacksonville

Jacksonville has their league's # 1 rusher in Rudell Small, a soph w/ over 1200 yards. That being said, I know which runner I want on my side of scrimmage. But we are talking about a team w/ some running potentail coming north. I listened to the game and 2 things:

1) I would have to shoot myself is I had to listen to the 2 goobers that broadcasted the game for Dayton

2) Jacksonville is a solid team that won today because they had poise and cashed in on 2 late breakdowns by Dayton (who seemed to crumple like a tomato can .)

I can't wait!!!!!!!! for double header Saturday Go Danes

Bring on Jacksonville!

I hope we pack the stands. I'd like to see Jacksonville bring a lot of friends and family. Is there any TV outlets for the City of Albany's first bowl game?

Archived