UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Dane Zone

i just emailed them a half hour ago telling them we did not get the penn or bryant game . they emailed me back stating that they will help me trouble shoot my computer with me via email to see where my problem is. i just replied back and said it is them with the problem and that i have several others who could not get the game either. in fact, after halftime of the penn game, they put the words technical problems under the viewer so they know it was them. i'll keep you guys posted with any response. i told them i wanted a credit for this months billing.

i just emailed them a half hour ago telling them we did not get the penn or bryant game . they emailed me back stating that they will help me trouble shoot my computer with me via email to see where my problem is. i just replied back and said it is them with the problem and that i have several others who could not get the game either. in fact, after halftime of the penn game, they put the words technical problems under the viewer so they know it was them. i'll keep you guys posted with any response. i told them i wanted a credit for this months billing.

Hi Steve,

What email address did you send it to? I sent two emails and did not get a response. Is it the UA site that you send to or the JTV site that hosts it? Any help would be great and definitely keep us updated.

• 2 weeks later...

I do believe there are people at the school who are trying to get those who run Dane Zone to have it perform like it is suppose to.. as in having it actually work.

As for if their efforts will change those who are running Dane Zone's mind is yet to be seen.

It worked just fine, but there is no audio. I usually just turn on Fox 980Am in another web browser and listen to that while I watch on the Dane Zone.

So you can actually see what is going on? I have a descent size screen and at full screen is was beyond grainy and I really couldn't tell if shots were being made and who had the ball. Has that changed?

• 3 weeks later...

So my boss is changing my work hours for the coming week and I will now have to miss the BU game. However, I'm contemplating buying the danezone and watching it from my office. So my question is; does this thing work or not?

So my boss is changing my work hours for the coming week and I will now have to miss the BU game. However, I'm contemplating buying the danezone and watching it from my office. So my question is; does this thing work or not?

Unless they've made changes since the beginning of the season--Not. Worth. It. Listen online to Fox980 instead.

Archived