UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany @ c-N-UH

and thats the other angle... hang your hat on the other sports.. at least you can take solace in that.

under 30 hours until youre taken to the shed

Freight train a comin.... Print it. :wacko:

What do you think the best option for $iena will be, when we do overtake your basketball program?

Do you feel it is reasonable to close down your entire athletic department, and put money into the 'polling' department instead? Really, who knows what will happen. After all you've got the history of axing sports.... ie FOOTBALL

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SUNY wont be remotely that close to 100 by seasons end. Print it.

You mean like you told me to print it that we'd be relegated as a conference to to mid 20's again? You mean like you and gorvy told me that post Jamar we'd be back in the 200+'s year in and year out? Your "print it" are about the dumbest and emptiest two words ever strung together.

see now Bosiy...dont speak too soon. Youre feeling your oats like 2 weeks into the season. Let the conference rankings settle out a bit unless you want to put all your faith in your "tool" predicting the final RPIs. You were 206 last year...remember? where was the AE last year?

SUNY wont be remotely that close to 100 by seasons end. Print it.

You mean like you told me to print it that we'd be relegated as a conference to to mid 20's again? You mean like you and gorvy told me that post Jamar we'd be back in the 200+'s year in and year out? Your "print it" are about the dumbest and emptiest two words ever strung together.

see now Bosiy...dont speak too soon. Youre feeling your oats like 2 weeks into the season. Let the conference rankings settle out a bit unless you want to put all your faith in your "tool" predicting the final RPIs. You were 206 last year...remember? where was the AE last year?

That's fine...we'll see where we are at in a few more weeks. We are 7 games in...allot more then two weeks. At worst, I'll be wrong in my near 100 prediction and you'll be wrong in your top 40 prediction and it will be a push. By the way...how is your prediction regarding the AEC being in the mid to high 20's panning out?

[

I kinda like this basketball rivalry to be close, because beating $iena in every other sport all the time...... well, there's not much drama and excitement.

Congrats on the non revenue sports - in your premier sport ..the sport that gets the most attention from the fans and the media UA is the red headed step child to Siena..and deep down that bothers you.. And hey it’s understandable you’re upset. Get back to me anytime UA can get 14,000 in the stands for any other sporting event.

I will say this UA has a decent team, but its a big step up when UA steps up to play on the big stage against Siena- don't expect too much. After tomorrow and UA goes back to playing teams at their level I’m sure the Danes will do fine.

As for Bosiydid and his "hayseed nation" - get a clue.. hayseed is a derogatory term used by other MAAC posters toward Albany.. you could easily say hayseed SUNY fans

I happen to agree with you on some of this post....until we win we shouldn't expect an OUNCE of respect from hayseed nation.

I really don't care about respect from those idiots. I much rather beat them by 3 and get no respect from them than lose by 3 or 4 again and get respect for taking a top 25 team toe to toe.

As anyone who know me knows, I travelled to a lot of UA basketball games and have seen Other fans respect Albany for what they have done and the fact that LCC fans don't says a lot more about them than it does about UA.

please bob, the woe is me, Siena fans don't respect our program act is getting very old.

You say you don't care what Siena fans think of UAlbany, yet nearly every single post of yours drips with hatred of Siena and it's sports programs. I could understand it this week, but year round?

Here's a hint, respect has to be earned. If you treat others with respect, they will reciprocate. If you truly don't care about Siena, stop posting about it here, on the maac boards and on the TU blog.

[

I kinda like this basketball rivalry to be close, because beating $iena in every other sport all the time...... well, there's not much drama and excitement.

Congrats on the non revenue sports - in your premier sport ..the sport that gets the most attention from the fans and the media UA is the red headed step child to Siena..and deep down that bothers you.. And hey it’s understandable you’re upset. Get back to me anytime UA can get 14,000 in the stands for any other sporting event.

I will say this UA has a decent team, but its a big step up when UA steps up to play on the big stage against Siena- don't expect too much. After tomorrow and UA goes back to playing teams at their level I’m sure the Danes will do fine.

As for Bosiydid and his "hayseed nation" - get a clue.. hayseed is a derogatory term used by other MAAC posters toward Albany.. you could easily say hayseed SUNY fans

Tony,

"heyseed" has always referred to c-n-uh fans in the Albany area...hence I attribute the words "heyseed nation" to mean c-n-uh fans. Is this to hurtful? I can probably do without. I know exactly what the other MAAC fans mean with that reference it's just that I attribute it to a fan base (as in plain folk/ignorant/or not all that bright) and not a location on the map.

But really, it's just meant to poke fun...just having some fun...jeez lighten up.

[

Tony,

"heyseed" has always referred to c-n-uh fans in the Albany area...hence I attribute the words "heyseed nation" to mean c-n-uh fans. Is this to hurtful? I can probably do without. I know exactly what the other MAAC fans mean with that reference it's just that I attribute it to a fan base (as in plain folk/ignorant/or not all that bright) and not a location on the map.

But really, it's just meant to poke fun...just having some fun...jeez lighten up.

Hayseed is term used by other MAAC fans when talking about the city of Albany

[

Tony,

Hayseed is term used by other MAAC fans when talking about the city of Albany

I fully understand that....did you read my explanation....the reference "hayseed nation" for me has nothing to do with location. More along the lines of plain folk perhaps a bit ignorant and not all that bright. It's meant as a light poke or insult. Much like your posters posting A.S.S.S etc.

i dont get offended at the Hayseed comments... its what people who have nothing else to fall back on resort to.

I also wont get on Bosiy too much about his misunderstanding of the useage... hes foreign

when i think of what bosiy must be like im reminded of coming to america and eddy murphy chearing at half time and describing a "most gripping victory"

Archived