UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany @ c-N-UH

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Siena fans don't respect member schools in their conference. Just look at the frequency of condescending comments they make about their conference brethren on their site or on the MAAC site. Furthermore, they don't even like each other. Read their own bulletin board after they lose or perform below expectations. They turn violently against each other and whip up a cannibalistic frenzy. And that's because they have nothing else in life to interest them.

Nail on the Head, Olddog.... Couldn't have said it better.

I noticed, while visiting that site the past 24 hours, that there are a few going at it quite nastily now.

please bob, the woe is me, Siena fans don't respect our program act is getting very old.

You say you don't care what Siena fans think of UAlbany, yet nearly every single post of yours drips with hatred of Siena and it's sports programs. I could understand it this week, but year round?

Here's a hint, respect has to be earned. If you treat others with respect, they will reciprocate. If you truly don't care about Siena, stop posting about it here, on the maac boards and on the TU blog.

Quack, at least you got one thing right (so that puts you ahead of most LCC fans) respect has to be earned. And it is why have no respect for siena fans. All I heard from the time UA went division 1 is How great Siena was and how we never would get on their or the maac level. What Siena did over they first 30 years that UA hadn't done yet, yada yada.

You would think from the way they talked they are North Carolina or the acc. Well not even close. The more I followed college sports the more I saw the maac for what it is. Maac hockey no more. maac football no more. Maac basketball the crown jewel of the maac no better than AE over the last 4 or 5 years and the rest of the maac sports a joke.

This summer was totally ridiculous with all the top 25 hype for the siena bb team. That is what made the 0-3 in Florida even more enjoyable. It is what makes every win over every Siena team more enjoyable than a win over a similarly talented team. Now quack, please don't confuse my totally enjoying each and every failure that the Siena has with a need for you guys to validate UA's accomplishments. UA accomplishments speak for themselves in all sports even the ones LCC fans don't want to recognize because they suck.

I have no complaints. I have already seen my team play in person 10 times for championships and a chance to go to the ncaas winning 7 of them and if you told me that a decade ago I would have signed up in a second.

2 in M Basketball, 6 in lacrosse(4 wins), 1 in baseball, 1 in softball(loss), 2 in volleyball(2 championships) and I have even missed a few. I also been to UA's 2 Ncaa basketball tourney games, I think 3 Ncaa tourney lacrosse games, 2 volleyball and was able to watch the NCAA baseball game on TV although I much rather had seen it in person.

. . . I have no complaints. I have already seen my team play in person 10 times for championships and a chance to go to the ncaas winning 7 of them and if you told me that I decade ago I would have signed up in a second.

2 in M Basketball, 6 in lacrosse(4 wins), 1 in baseball, 1 in softball(loss), 2 in volleyball(2 championships) and I have even missed a few. I also been to UA's 2 Ncaa basketball tourney games, I think 3 Ncaa tourney lacrosse games, 2 volleyball and was able to watch the NCAA baseball game on TV although I much rather had seen it in person.

bob87,

You hit the nail on the head. I really enjoy reading your posts when you state that you are going to such-and-such a UA game, regardless of sport or regardless of distance you have to go to attend. You are a true UA fan who relishes whatever accomplishments the teams enjoy. That's what being a fan is all about!

. . . I have no complaints. I have already seen my team play in person 10 times for championships and a chance to go to the ncaas winning 7 of them and if you told me that I decade ago I would have signed up in a second.

bob87,

You hit the nail on the head. I really enjoy reading your posts when you state that you are going to such-and-such a UA game, regardless of sport or regardless of distance you have to go to attend. You are a true UA fan who relishes whatever accomplishments the teams enjoy. That's what being a fan is all about!

Thanks Old dog.

I wanted to go California tonight as I hate missing UA NCAA tournament games in any sport but it is a little too far on 3 days notice.

Thanks Old dog.

I wanted to go California tonight as I hate missing UA NCAA tournament games in any sport but it is a little too far on 3 days notice.

Yes, and I want to attend the Siena game tomorrow night, but I will enjoy following it instead from my crummy seat in South Florida.

please bob, the woe is me, Siena fans don't respect our program act is getting very old.

You say you don't care what Siena fans think of UAlbany, yet nearly every single post of yours drips with hatred of Siena and it's sports programs. I could understand it this week, but year round?

Here's a hint, respect has to be earned. If you treat others with respect, they will reciprocate. If you truly don't care about Siena, stop posting about it here, on the maac boards and on the TU blog.

Quack, at least you got one thing right (so that puts you ahead of most LCC fans) respect has to be earned. And it is why have no respect for siena fans. All I heard from the time UA went division 1 is How great Siena was and how we never would get on their or the maac level. What Siena did over they first 30 years that UA hadn't done yet, yada yada.

You would think from the way they talked they are North Carolina or the acc. Well not even close. The more I followed college sports the more I saw the maac for what it is. Maac hockey no more. maac football no more. Maac basketball the crown jewel of the maac no better than AE over the last 4 or 5 years and the rest of the maac sports a joke.

This summer was totally ridiculous with all the top 25 hype for the siena bb team. That is what made the 0-3 in Florida even more enjoyable. It is what makes every win over every Siena team more enjoyable than a win over a similarly talented team. Now quack, please don't confuse my totally enjoying each and every failure that the Siena has with a need for you guys to validate UA's accomplishments. UA accomplishments speak for themselves in all sports even the ones LCC fans don't want to recognize because they suck.

I have no complaints. I have already seen my team play in person 10 times for championships and a chance to go to the ncaas winning 7 of them and if you told me that a decade ago I would have signed up in a second.

And despite all the other athletic success UA has you are obsessed with Siena basketball. You are on the Siena board constantly, the MAAC board,. The TU blogs – your posts are very shallow and easy to spot your style. I can feel your frustration Bob as SUNY will likely go down to yet another defeat again tomorrow. The most highly visible sport in the capital district and UA is a clear 2nd banana. But Bob all your attacks on Siena, the MAAC, Siena fans etc won’t change anything. All this jealousy is doing is consuming you Bob. It mid major basketball Bob not life and death- for the love of God Bob drop your obsession before you go over the edge ( some say you already have;-)

And despite all the other athletic success UA has you are obsessed with Siena basketball. You are on the Siena board constantly, the MAAC board,. The TU blogs – your posts are very shallow and easy to spot your style. I can feel your frustration Bob as SUNY will likely go down to yet another defeat again tomorrow. The most highly visible sport in the capital district and UA is a clear 2nd banana. But Bob all your attacks on Siena, the MAAC, Siena fans etc won’t change anything. All this jealousy is doing is consuming you Bob. It mid major basketball Bob not life and death- for the love of God Bob drop your obsession before you go over the edge ( some say you already have;-)

Wrong again Siena Tony but that is expected of you. You are the one over here.

I don't know if anyone signed up on your board with my name, but I can truthfully say I haven't posted on your new board since you started it and read it a lot less than before and not at all this week. I really don't care what you clowns think about the game. We will see soon enough what happens in this non conference road game and then I will most likely be at Mondays road game and no Siena games this season after only the UA game last season.

As far as the TU board or the maac board I did not know I wasn't allowed to read them or comment.

As far my post being easy to spot in a bunch of Siena posts, no kidding, mine include facts. It is something Siena fans like yourself have a hard time with. I don't real care what your guys opinions are and I usually only comment if you get your facts wrong.

And it is obvious you clowns have a problem with any criticism of your school or you wouldn't be over here.

[

Yes, and I want to attend the Siena game tomorrow night, but I will enjoy following it instead from my crummy seat in South Florida.

Old Dog, I am sure there will be days in the next 2 or 3 months where we will be envoius of you. (any day with 6 or more inches or snow) I am actually going to miss this game too as I planned my NFL trip to Toronto in April when the NFL schedule came out and I am still going altough there is a chance I will miss UA's 3rd victory over d1 siena in basketball. Well I missed the first one when UA was still d3. Siena was so embarrassed they ended the series for some time. I was as the second one where there coach got blamed. It will be interesting to see what fallout there will be if a team the Siena coach thought was a top 25 team loses to the predicted 6th place team of the AE.

I don't know if anyone signed up on your board with my name, but I can truthfully say I haven't posted on your new board since you started it and read it a lot less than before and not at all this week. I really don't care what you clowns think about the game. We will see soon enough what happens in this non conference road game and then I will most likely be at Mondays road game and no Siena games this season after only the UA game last season.

As far as the TU board or the maac board I did not know I wasn't allowed to read them or comment.

As far my post being easy to spot in a bunch of Siena posts, no kidding, mine include facts. It is something Siena fans like yourself have a hard time with. I don't real care what your guys opinions are and I usually only comment if you get your facts wrong.

And it is obvious you clowns have a problem with any criticism of your school or you wouldn't be over here.

With all the name calling in your post it’s easy to see Three things:

1) My post hit home

2) You are extremely frustrated

3) You reveal your true character with the unprovoked name calling

And for what its worth Bob.. I see all the IP’s all of all the guests – so I know who is viewing the board- you are there daily.

Bob since you like to spin everything, lets cut to the chase - lets see if you can answer this simple A or B question. Who has won 6 of the last 7 Siena/Albany men's basketball games? A-Siena, B-UAlbany

and when siena wins yet again yoou will spew excuse after excuse and point to next year... pathetic

Bob, don't worry about these twinkies, although I know you aren't.

It's a sad sight to see these boobs ramble on, saying the same $iena over and over again.

It's like jock itch having this game come up, because bozotony and his dinkle sidekicks happen onto BPF.

Lots of NADA coming out of their trap.

Countless of posts on this thread that slam $iena to the floor, in all ways imaginable, and these dweebers say anything to avoid responding.... damn the reality must suck for $iena community college.

and when siena wins yet again yoou will spew excuse after excuse and point to next year... pathetic

Wrong yet again at least on the UA front. The goal of UA's team is the same Sunday whether they win or lose on saturday. That is to contend for the NCAA spot. Obviously, it would be more enjoyable to win tomorrow than not.

But it is just one game for UA.

The only excuses are those that come out of the Siena fans. I mean we are still hearing excuses from the game UA won 4 years ago.

Wrong yet again at least on the UA front. The goal of UA's team is the same Sunday whether they win or lose on saturday. That is to contend for the NCAA spot. Obviously, it would be more enjoyable to win tomorrow than not.

But it is just one game for UA.

The only excuses are those that come out of the Siena fans. I mean we are still hearing excuses from the game UA won 4 years ago.

thats good stuff... all the crap youve spewed and now you want to claim it means nothing. If deflecting the imprtance dampens the beating for you then do what you need to.

if i recall you were involved with the ref conspiracy shiat earlier today... which i SOUNDLY SNUFFED OUT. The only way you ever have a shot at beating Siena regularly is to move up in conference as the AE is a joke ... and that aint happening any time soon. So the beatings will continue and you will constantly be looked at as second best in this city.

but hey... you'll always be able to stop over at the Pepsi and see big time basketball for Siena home games.... and point to that magical day when you move up.

Archived