UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany @ Lehigh

what "hoot" did I have? I merely pointed out that perhaps now SUNY fans understand that the better team can let up in the second half and wind up in a close game... and even lose to an inferior team. Not the glowing compliment you were looking for I guess but if you notice i still said you were better than Lehigh in that statement. Siena has been up big against SUNY (among other teams) and seems to let off the gas, pull back the press and get stupid. I wouldnt doubt that something similar happened to you in lehigh. Unless letting up doesnt count as an excuse for close games if you still win?

Im sure if you go to the Lehigh board they would be saying that they allowed SUNY to get a big lead and then decided to play and eventually the better team won.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm a little late to the party, but..

The D certainly played its role in this bad loss, but after reading the Will Harris blog I was able to find ample blame offensively. A similar issue to last year. With 15:45 left in the game we had scored 50 points. We scored 14 the rest of the game. Less than a point a minute. Ouch. Loss of focus? Loss of aggression? Prevent offense?

I understand Mike Johnson was having a good game, but Raffa seemed to be glued to the bench late in the game. I like him on the floor at all critical times, especially when the O is struggling. Without checking stats, I also think he is our best free throw shooter at this point. On the game 20 minutes 5 points, 5 boards, 4 assist, and 1 TO. Did I miss him getting hurt?

Archived