UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany @ Vermont

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RPI jumps to 106.

Bingo right behind with an RPI of 108.

An early battle for AE RPI supremacy next game.

RPI's nice and all...but...

How bout a battle for 1st place?????

Great win by the Danes...this is one of those "road steals" that could prove to be big come late Feb...

great to see the shooting improve...with the defense and rebounding already strong...if they keep the touch they will be in good spot..

Congrats to Coach B and kids...and now let's get ready for BINGO!!!

Great win...just got home as I was out today and was pleasantly surprised to see the score. WOW...can't believe we pulled this one out...credit to the coaches and the players. Freaking awesome!

Huge games from our big three Raffa with 22 (gotta watch those TO's), Will with 20 pts, 9rb and 2ast and Timmy 17pts, 8rb and 5ast. When these three are one, we'll be hard to beat.

Man...I am pumped!

I had to work today, so I just got home and saw the result. I am ECSTATIC with this victory. It looks like Will Harris is here to stay, as he has put on three straight great performances judging by the box score. The 6 TO's from Raffa are a little alarming, but i'll gladly take the 22 he dropped today. Phenomenal victory for the Danes. I'm just angry this HUGE game against Bingo has to come on Wednesday when we still don't have a student section *sigh*

Archived