UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BUMA @ Albany

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danezone is officially the deadzone for 2009...upsetting they can't get it to work

It's really upsetting that they can't get this thing to work. We try hard to follow the program and we can't even get a stream of the home games. I just signed up again just to check it out and nothing. I've sent so many emails and do not get any responses. I want my $10 back that I paid tonight.

Danezone is officially the deadzone for 2009...upsetting they can't get it to work

It's really upsetting that they can't get this thing to work. We try hard to follow the program and we can't even get a stream of the home games. I just signed up again just to check it out and nothing. I've sent so many emails and do not get any responses. I want my $10 back that I paid tonight.

Insert foot in mouth for me. It's working and the video is better than it ever was. No radio audio but aat least you get the sounds of the gym instead of nothing!!!

Whoever is in charge of this at the school needs a pat on the back. It took a while but....... :rolleyes:

how good of quality are we talking?

Good enough that in full screen you can read their numbers. A little blurry but much better than it used to be.

nysteve, I was refreshing constantly and it kept saying "Connecting to media". Then I totaly restarted my computer and got the same message. I think they had some technical difficulties to start.

its not bad. looks like they installed a zoom lens because they can bring the action closer. previous games looked like they were filmed from the last row of SEFCU. unfortunately the radio feed from FOX sports is several seconds delayed

33-30 end of the half...not that happy we are having trouble with the way Boston is. Hastings needs to be on Holland for the rest of the game.

CAN I GET A HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO for Mr. Ambrose.

Glad we shot good (48.5%). Need to increase the rebound margin and start hitting outside shots.

Turnovers hurting the team more then anything

Archived