UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Binghamton @ UA

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love a shuttle buss from the Dutch Lot, I and many others park there. Don't know if it's feasible but it would be very much welcomed.

I'd be happy to volunteer my time before games and my sedan to drive back and forth and get fans from the Dutch Lot to the Arena. If 10-15 cars assisted (just guessing), you could have a stream of vehicles going back and forth (perhaps block other thru traffic prior to and after the game), resulting in little no no wait at Dutch Lot. Just brainstorming here ... .

It'll probably still be warmer tomorrow night than it was in Vermont. We stopped for pizza in Vergennes on the way back and when we went out to the car afterward it was -5.

My question is are football fans that much tougher than basketball fans? A couple of thousand people watched the Jacksonville game for a couple of hours and it was in the 30s compared to a five minute walk with it below 10. I think the coldest I've been is the late afternoon lacrosse games. The warm spring temps and sunshine mislead you and then the sun goes down and it gets cold quick.

You guys are probably right about some people staying home because of the cold although it'll still be a balmy 7 or 8 degrees. If the shuttle idea doesn't work maybe hand out some hot chocolate to people coming in.

It'll probably still be warmer tomorrow night than it was in Vermont. We stopped for pizza in Vergennes on the way back and when we went out to the car afterward it was -5.

My question is are football fans that much tougher than basketball fans? A couple of thousand people watched the Jacksonville game for a couple of hours and it was in the 30s compared to a five minute walk with it below 10. I think the coldest I've been is the late afternoon lacrosse games. The warm spring temps and sunshine mislead you and then the sun goes down and it gets cold quick.

You guys are probably right about some people staying home because of the cold although it'll still be a balmy 7 or 8 degrees. If the shuttle idea doesn't work maybe hand out some hot chocolate to people coming in.

You guys better work on your toughness. As DP is alluding to, first lacrosse home game is in 39 days and it might still be a little cold.

Archived