UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Win for the GREAT DANEs. Clicking on all cylinders now, the Danes are the cream of the crop in the AE now. I said Raffa would have his way with Mayben tonight and he did dropping 21 points.

Boysidid you have to be the guy wearing the long king robe with the signs tonight. I loved the "you stole condoms" chant when the Bing player was at the line. Instant classic. Great WIN!!! 1st PLACE from here on out!!

That was actually me wearing the cape, with all the signs and stuff. There is actually a blog post on the TU about them taking away one of our signs lol. Oh well. Great win for the danes 2nite. Two quick thoughts:

1. Binghamton lost this game at the FT line tonight. I counted at least 10 straight misses from the charity stripe in the 2nd half.

2. For all the talk of DJ Rivera being too good for this conference, I simply didn't see it tonight...

That was actually me wearing the cape, with all the signs and stuff. There is actually a blog post on the TU about them taking away one of our signs lol. Oh well. Great win for the danes 2nite. Two quick thoughts:

1. Binghamton lost this game at the FT line tonight. I counted at least 10 straight misses from the charity stripe in the 2nd half.

2. For all the talk of DJ Rivera being too good for this conference, I simply didn't see it tonight...

Your the man dude, We have to meet up for the next game, beers on me.

The chant is great!

What did your signs say? I wish I could go to these games.

Ok- who brought the sign saying "Broome county jail-suny binghamton annex"?

Classic.

:lol:

That was actually me wearing the cape, with all the signs and stuff. There is actually a blog post on the TU about them taking away.

Thanks I Rock the Cape for holding GDG and my signs, we appreciate it since you were the only student there!

There were three signs, two of which people saw. The third talked about previous recruits and suggestions for new ones......I'll leave it at that.

I appreciate that ppl supported our signs, all that work for like 35 secs of airtime lol. But to take what other fans mentioned to me, I'd rather have a win than a sign.

Edited by MsGDG
Great Win for the GREAT DANEs. Clicking on all cylinders now, the Danes are the cream of the crop in the AE now. I said Raffa would have his way with Mayben tonight and he did dropping 21 points.

Boysidid you have to be the guy wearing the long king robe with the signs tonight. I loved the "you stole condoms" chant when the Bing player was at the line. Instant classic. Great WIN!!! 1st PLACE from here on out!!

That was not me, I sit in section 200 towards the front. FIIIRRRSSSTT PLACE! Bing should be a little more grounded after this one....UA would have won going away if it wasn't for Lukasa bombing away. He had his shot going today.

The big THREE once again, delivered!

Raffa with 21pts, 5rb, 3ast and only one TO

Timmy with 20pts, 8rb

And Will with 18pts and 10rb another double double

I thought Anthony played an unreal game today, he thoroughly outplayed Tiki who had 1pt 3ast and 2to's