UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UNH @ Albany

Everyones's % drops for travels and offensive fouls. I thought Giff showed a lot in the Stony Brook game. He could use some more touches.

I agree 100%. The problem is that 1 game out of 70 is most likely an outlier instead of the norm of what to expect. I think Gifford can be solid for limited defensive purposes when playing man-to-man...but he always looks confused in a zone. His offensive short-comings are well documented

One reason I'd prefer Hastings starting is that he is our best defender...and the team has regressed defensively during the losing streak. Harris can and should be playing more down low...any time he goes up for 3 i cringe...because he should be using his strength to get points in the paint. I think Mcrae has great energy, but he looks like an absolute twig and I dunno if he can produce well in the paint consistently.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived