UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Maine @ UA

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrose having a game! Up 7 with the ball.

Keep pressing here boys!

How are you getting the scores and action? What is your source?

Thanks again for the update.

I am watching on the Dane Zone. Up 12 now. Hastings having such a nice game. Career high 18 points and 10 rebounds. Another nice dunk from a feed from Giff and playing tremendous D.

10 point lead with 46 seconds left. Giff at the line.

What happened to Will Harris? He has disappeared. :(

Please tell me Giff makes them.

Do you think UA is better off without Harris?

I think UA is better with a healthy Harris...but he's been battling illness it seems for much of the year. Harris is not the issue with the team.

Glad Hastings is putting it together...I think he's been one of our most underrated players of the year...since he usually does play great D and while he doesnt score...he can make open shots. And Timmy is being the Tim we know he can be.

Someone with access to a box score...how many TO's did we have. I'm beginning to believe our TO problem's hinge more on Raffa than we'd maybe like to admit.

All in all though...much needed W...ride the momentum the next 2 games and into the tourney

I think UA is better with a healthy Harris...but he's been battling illness it seems for much of the year. Harris is not the issue with the team.

Glad Hastings is putting it together...I think he's been one of our most underrated players of the year...since he usually does play great D and while he doesnt score...he can make open shots. And Timmy is being the Tim we know he can be.

Someone with access to a box score...how many TO's did we have. I'm beginning to believe our TO problem's hinge more on Raffa than we'd maybe like to admit.

All in all though...much needed W...ride the momentum the next 2 games and into the tourney

URUAfan,

Thanks for the analysis. Yes, let's hope this game gives the Danes some confidence.

Finally, we as fans and more importantly the players and coaches a W!

Really a solid effort, going into the game I wanted to see what effort this team would bring especially after a very difficult week of practice. I thought the effort was definitely there, nice to see that this team didn't just quit or throw up their hands.

The biggest difference that I saw today was SIGNIFICANTLY better passing, when ever they ran the ball they were looking for each other instead of going one on one, when they got into the lane they hit the open guy. The box isn't up yet but I'd like to see how many assists they had vs. TO's, it was nice to see and actually a welcomed sign. The one thing as a fan that I'd like to see a bit more of is quicker passes, and ball movement. Against the zone you have to move and move the ball quickly, allot of times someone like Billy or Tim were wide open but the pass simply too to long to get there. Still, a huge improvement IMO, perhaps I'm wrong.

80 points....nice to see!

Watching the game today, I felt that they were pretty prepared to play, even when Maine took the lead UA never wavered and just kept doing their thing. Credit to the coaching staff there, must have been a solid week in practice.

I didn't realize how huge a game Jerel and Timmy had. Wow...Jerel!

What game were you watching lol? j/k

Just saying I thought it was obvious how well Jerel was doing throughout the whole game :). It was very nice for Jerel to have such a great game with his mom there tonight. Congrats to him!!

I didn't realize how huge a game Jerel and Timmy had. Wow...Jerel!

What game were you watching lol? j/k

Just saying I thought it was obvious how well Jerel was doing throughout the whole game :). It was very nice for Jerel to have such a great game with his mom there tonight. Congrats to him!!

I knew he was having a strong game I just didn't realize he was going for 19 and 10....good for him with him mom and sister in the stands. :D

When Maine went up in the beginning of the game I thought it was gonna be another long one, but the guys stepped up today and brought home a big W. Hopefully we can string a nice run together. So glad to see Jerel have a big night, I've been waiting all year to see him get some significant minutes. Thought the D really tightened up at some points and the ball movement was better today. A lot less standing around. one thing I've noticed all year is that we have such a difficult time getting the ball inbounds from the baseline. I've never seen a team at our level stuggle so much with this. Anyone notice this as well?

I was very pleased with a noticeable uptick in defensive intensity by this team today. There were only a few defensive lapses which resulted in a few fouls by the guy trying to slide and help the person who got beaten. It was great that Hasting's mom, who's only seen the Kansas game and this one, got this present today. We'll need to get her a ticket to the tournament! Gifford had a nice game today on both ends of the court.

Archived