UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany offers scholarship to PA point guard

Four Videos of Randall:

http://www.myvalleysports.com/mediacenter/local.aspx

click on these titles on the list:

Boys Basketball: Kennedy Catholic vs. Girard College 03.20.09

Boys Basketball - Kennedy Catholic vs. Elk County Catholic - 3/17/09

Boys Playoffs - Kennedy Catholic vs. Sewickley Academy - 031309

Boys Tournament: Kennedy Catholic vs. Tussey Mtn. - 031009

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy him what ever the heck he wants......maybe Mark S. can do some investigative work for us and find out what they need around the house...maybe a car....a wind turbine to help them with electric bills......a new septic pump perhaps

IMDB doesn't have any quotes for Blue Chips that involves the tractor. I am certainly not going to rent that movie to try to find a funny quote...

I love that movie.

As for Kyle, I really hope he comes here but I honestly doubt it will happen. If he does come I just hope, if he is that good, he stays for all 4 years....

Great point...considering who else is involved....we are probably the underdog in going after this kid. But you can't win if your not in the game....who knows...maybe, just maybe.

Buy him what ever the heck he wants......maybe Mark S. can do some investigative work for us and find out what they need around the house...maybe a car....a wind turbine to help them with electric bills......a new septic pump perhaps

IMDB doesn't have any quotes for Blue Chips that involves the tractor. I am certainly not going to rent that movie to try to find a funny quote...

I love that movie.

As for Kyle, I really hope he comes here but I honestly doubt it will happen. If he does come I just hope, if he is that good, he stays for all 4 years....

Great point...considering who else is involved....we are probably the underdog in going after this kid. But you can't win if your not in the game....who knows...maybe, just maybe.

You got that right! I hope the staff can make a good case for the program and get this kid here.

Note to board and self: keep Haggy away from potential recruits. Also keep him away from recruits who've also signed as they often get hurt right after talking to him.

I'm not sure we have to be that terrified of NC Greensboro. They're coming off a 4-25 season and haven't been that good since they had a decent coach there a couple of years ago. His name escapes him, haven't heard much about him lately.

Stanford and Harvard I understand. I wouldn't blame a kid for picking Harvard over us. I'm happy a potential recruit is getting some coverage.

Note to board and self: keep Haggy away from potential recruits. Also keep him away from recruits who've also signed as they often get hurt right after talking to him.

I'm not sure we have to be that terrified of NC Greensboro. They're coming off a 4-25 season and haven't been that good since they had a decent coach there a couple of years ago. His name escapes him, haven't heard much about him lately.

Stanford and Harvard I understand. I wouldn't blame a kid for picking Harvard over us. I'm happy a potential recruit is getting some coverage.

Well UNC Greensboro must be doing something right if they are talking about committing this weekend after a visit!

Well UNC Greensboro must be doing something right if they are talking about committing this weekend after a visit!

Wasn't Bob87 just in Greensboro?

We will have to send him back down (dressed in Greensboro garb) and have him ruin the visit.

Better yet, I am chartering a flight tomorrow morning rocked out in the cape. I will show up, show Randall how hardcore of a fan I am for flying halfway across the country just to mess up his recruiting trip, and tell him I'm not leaving until he's back on the plane with me going back to Albany!

...At which point I will be tackled, put in handcuffs, and have to find someone in North Carolina to post my bail. *Sigh*

Better yet, I am chartering a flight tomorrow morning rocked out in the cape. I will show up, show Randall how hardcore of a fan I am for flying halfway across the country just to mess up his recruiting trip, and tell him I'm not leaving until he's back on the plane with me going back to Albany!

...At which point I will be tackled, put in handcuffs, and have to find someone in North Carolina to post my bail. *Sigh*

Whatever it takes. Just get a point guard.

If you can convince Raffa to come back I would take that too.

Whatever it takes. Just get a point guard.

If you can convince Raffa to come back I would take that too.

It doesn't look like we need to worry about Stanford. Interesting story on Randall's recruitment on the Cornell blog.

He may just get disillusioned with both Harvard and Stanford. Duke assistants just don't work out as head coaches for some reason. Did someone on the AE forum have the signature "Never hire a Duke assistant"?

S$

Just went and looked at what kind of season NC Greensboro just finished up....OUCH!

- 4-25 record

- Not a single win out of conference

- Conference was ranked 20th in RPI

- Final RPI 316....DOUBLE OUCH

They have an OK gym, nothing spectacular....hopefully he'll make a visit up and see what we can offer.

Just went and looked at what kind of season NC Greensboro just finished up....OUCH!

- 4-25 record

- Not a single win out of conference

- Conference was ranked 20th in RPI

- Final RPI 316....DOUBLE OUCH

They have an OK gym, nothing spectacular....hopefully he'll make a visit up and see what we can offer.

That might mean he'll play right away.

If he is that good...he will get solid minutes right away at Albany...and close enough for Mom and Dad to see him play. Plus...he will be on a team that should finish in the top half of the standings during his four year career.

Archived