UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

CHN Top 144

UVM is well coached, but #133 and #2 in the conference. Not so sure! I put UVM no higher than #3 this year in the conference, and #3 would be a great accomplishment for them. Nothing against UVM at all; I respect their program very much; but no McIntosh and Trimboli ... ?

I would agree with you...I have them 3rd or 4th also. Their ace in the hole is Blakely but beyond that I don't know who you can really count on....MoJo was a mild disappointment in my opinion as he wasn't nearly assertive as he could have been. Loss of CoMac and Trim is gonna hurt a bunch, PG like Trim don't come around all that often.

There's an America East Preview on Bleacher Report. Some interesting stuff in there but they also describe Ambrose as a point guard.

Right off the top....BU and UVM have dominated the conference? UVM yes! Boston?

I really like the makeup of the first team and IMO that's what we are going to see out of the coaches when the preseason lists come out. Ambrose is absolutely one of the more dominant players in the conference as displayed by him going ape**** on UVM in the second half last season. If he can only manage to stay out of foul trouble he could be in the running for POY IMO although it will be a tough order with the likes of Blakely, Holland, Rivera and Lowe around. Ambrose at this point is our franchise player! I'm very high on him coming into this season. Tim and Will should be a very very strong one two punch if we can find a consistent 3rd contributor and someone who can consistently nail the outside jumper we could have a very nice team this year. Both Will and Tim are guys who drive first and have the ability to pass out.

Not to concerned about our D or rebounding, we always man up on D and rebound with the best of them. We should have great size on the interior once again with Gif and Blake.

Hopefully we can open it up a bit more in the open court as this will be one of our more athletic teams....although I suspect that how much we run will largely hinge on the PG play. If we are once again having a terrible time with TO's you can't really push to much as it would compound the problem.

P.S. LOL...I thought it was unusually cruel to condemn UMBC to the conference "dungeon"....apparently the basement just doesn't cut it any more.

P.S. LOL...I thought it was unusually cruel to condemn UMBC to the conference "dungeon"....apparently the basement just doesn't cut it any more.

I can't see UMBC knocking Maine out of the last spot.

The "third scoring option" has been mentioned a lot this off season and it'll be interesting to see how it develops and who the candidates are. I'll also be interested to see if Harris plays more PF this year. Considering our finish last year people are picking us higher than I would have thought.

Archived