UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Hot Seat!

Now after an awful season last year, 7-25, the program is obviously on the decline with CB at the helm. Unfortunately UA cannot afford the buyout this year but this is CB make or break year. The Hot Seat is on FIRE!!!Hopefully the Great Danes can turn it around but as history tells us the chances are slim.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now after an awful season last year, 7-25, the program is obviously on the decline with CB at the helm. Unfortunately UA cannot afford the buyout this year but this is CB make or break year. The Hot Seat is on FIRE!!!Hopefully the Great Danes can turn it around but as history tells us the chances are slim.

What was our record the 2 years before back to back NCAA appearances? Things can turn around fast in this league.

What was our record the 2 years before back to back NCAA appearances? Things can turn around fast in this league.

03-04 (5-23)

04-05 (13-15

05-06 (21-11)

06-07 (23-9)

07-08 (15-15)

08-09 (15-16)

09-10 (7-25)

• 3 months later...

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp.

The Hot seat is as hot as ever coming into this season, CB doesn't have the luxury this season to lose and not be bought out. I'm putting the When Will Brown Get Fired line at 12 Losses. If UA gets to 12 losses Brown is gone and should be!

Why not (not that I'm looking forward to it)? Contrary to popular belief he has this and one more year under contract. UA isn't exactly flush with funds especially trying to build the football stadium.

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp.

The Hot seat is as hot as ever coming into this season, CB doesn't have the luxury this season to lose and not be bought out. I'm putting the When Will Brown Get Fired line at 12 Losses. If UA gets to 12 losses Brown is gone and should be!

Why not (not that I'm looking forward to it)? Contrary to popular belief he has this and one more year under contract. UA isn't exactly flush with funds especially trying to build the football stadium.

I thought this was his last year of his deal?

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp.

It's not, looks like you'll have to wait a bit more for that change you've been craving.

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp.

So in your world, UA could go 18-11 in the regular season , win 3 straight in the AE tournament to go to the ncaa's, win a first round game in the ncaa for the first time in school history and lose in the second round to finish at 22-12 and you would say he should be gone.

That would be way above what any reasonable fan would expect this season, yet you would still fire the coach.

Truly amazing :lol:

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp.

You think too much..and can't count.

Since we are kind of on the topic, what are some reasonable expectations? Would getting to 13 or 14 wins seem reasonable?

As much as I'm hoping for a good OOC performance and some magic vs. the other area team, imo - anything that includes a 1-4 seed in the Conference Tournament would be satisfactory.

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp.

So in your world, UA could go 18-11 in the regular season , win 3 straight in the AE tournament to go to the ncaa's, win a first round game in the ncaa for the first time in school history and lose in the second round to finish at 22-12 and you would say he should be gone.

That would be way above what any reasonable fan would expect this season, yet you would still fire the coach.

Truly amazing :lol:

Not at all if UA wins the AE title or finishes with a winning record that is respectable not 1 win over .500 at least 5 wins. I was talking more along the lines of a season like last year where the record could be 4-12,2-12, something like that.