UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Hot Seat!

The little bugger hits a few miracle shots,

and $iena wins 1 ncaa tournament game, and

now lcc is god's gift to basketball. You're

living in La La Land.

A major farce for anyone to have placed lcc

in the top 50 of any poll. Soon after the

season begins, $iena's miracle trip to the

2nd round will be forgotten, as they'll be

forgotten to have been in any PRESEASON top

anything this fall.

Therefore, you may actually hurt our cause in

the ooc schedule... having played a cupcake

like lcc.

Don't step in any of those cow patties on

your way back to the lcc barnhouse.

If I'm not mistaken lcc(your definition) won and advanced to the 2nd round the last 2 years. IT WASN'T A 12 POINT LOSS!!!

Say bye bye...

Someone flush this $iena down the toilet.

We've dealt with the stench for a few hours now.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apology will be forthcoming when I get an answer to the question I posed of is their a family connection seeing the Iati charged had originally lived on Long Island.

I have no idea what the connection is if any....but you are a fool for even posting that information. No doubt it was a lame attempt on your part to smear the name of the Iati kids and by association UA. Furthermore, in your delusional, rabid state you didn't even have the mental fortitude to check the veracity of the information you posted slandering the father of two of our players.

It appears the idiot hat fits perfectly....now wear it and dance!

Apology will be forthcoming when I get an answer to the question I posed of is their a family connection seeing the Iati charged had originally lived on Long Island.

I have no idea what the connection is if any....but you are a fool for even posting that information. No doubt it was a lame attempt on your part to smear the name of the Iati kids and by association UA. Furthermore, in your delusional, rabid state you didn't even have the mental fortitude to check the veracity of the information you posted slandering the father of two of our players.

This is like the 3rd time you've replied without actually posting something.....are you having trouble understanding the mechanics of a message board and how the "reply" button works?

I work in the IT industry, I can refer you to an Internet Explorer training session if you don't know where to get help.

the idiots dance and reside at the concrete campus between Wash. & Western Aves.

Stop being a mental midget and offer an apology for slandering the good name of man you don't even know. Even your insults are lame!

Just answer the question; is he related to Iati's father? It's not like there are thousands of Iati's as there are Smiths, Jones, or Brown's in the area.

These posts are getting childish. Who's going to man up and stop responding to them?

Hey, if you are cool with someone saying that Jon and Jacobs dad was caught embezzling money and will be going to jail without actually checking the info that's cool.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter that the dolt that is mr. siena has to say on the subject but I can see it now......comes across a link with the name Iati in it while looking for recruiting information out of central PA....heart must have skipped a beat, sweat rolling down his brow from excitement.....runs to the nearest keyboard to let the Siena nation know that the father of two UA kids was caught embezzling money. Followed up by another mental midget who says something to the effect of, good....enjoy jail.

LOL.... :lol:

the idiots dance and reside at the concrete campus between Wash. & Western Aves.

Stop being a mental midget and offer an apology for slandering the good name of man you don't even know. Even your insults are lame!

Just answer the question; is he related to Iati's father? It's not like there are thousands of Iati's as there are Smiths, Jones, or Brown's in the area.

It doesn't matter....what does some uncle or cousin of a UA player (if there is any relation) have to do with Siena....why don't you answer what purpose was served by you posting it on the Siena board...clearly just another lame attempt to take a dig at UA.

I just want to add that my Uncle invented the Lunar Rover for NASA...and was one of Von Braun's chief rocket scientists.

Does that make me intelligent by association...............

......oh come now, it is kinda funny to make fun of a Siena fan's logic now and again. :lol:

Enough already....

Let's get back to the topic here...

If Will Brown doesn't deliever the AE title back to Albany, UA needs to go out and find a proven winner and get UA back to prominence and back the NCAA tourney year after year to get them out of the America East Conference.

Enough already....

Let's get back to the topic here...

If Will Brown doesn't deliever the AE title back to Albany, UA needs to go out and find a proven winner and get UA back to prominence and back the NCAA tourney year after year to get them out of the America East Conference.

Hey Pound, how about freezing this thread and hitting the delete button.

Enough already. Stop pulling this thread to the top.

Archived