UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Purple & Gold Scrimmage

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haggy... here is some more info from CB's Twitter to help with your guessing..

"Just landed in DC. The weather is awful! Have to wait an hour for the connecting flight." Posted 1 hr ago

" Sitting at Albany Airport waiting to head to Raleigh. Not a big fan of flying! Good time to get some work done!" Posted 3hrs ago

Haggy... here is some more info from CB's Twitter to help with your guessing..

"Just landed in DC. The weather is awful! Have to wait an hour for the connecting flight." Posted 1 hr ago

" Sitting at Albany Airport waiting to head to Raleigh. Not a big fan of flying! Good time to get some work done!" Posted 3hrs ago

It looks like I guessed right on that 50-50 proposition.

Only a couple of more weeks now until the early period, right?

1200 people at the P/G game....do you guys think it's indicative of something significant or is it just an anomaly?

I've been to the last 3 of these types of events, granted this one was a bit more planed and better run but still...the turnout this year was significantly higher then any such even I've seen in the past.

Archived