UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Danes @ SU

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI... Syracuse lost to Le Moyne (Div 2) tonight during their exhibition game 82-79.

http://blog.syracuse...se_82-79_i.html

Means very little if anything....they will be more focused and ready on Monday. I suspect our coaches were watching the game though to see if they can get anything out of this game.

To bad we won't have MJ....to start the season especially this season is probably as good a time as any to play them and knock them off.

is it better to buy tickets before hand or can walking up on the day of work just as well?

I wouldn't think getting tickets would be an issue especially after last nights exhibition performance.

They usually announce a crowd of 18,000 or so for the UA games. There probably will be tickets available either outside or at the box office better than the 3rd level seats they generally have available for most games. Face value is $20 on Monday.

Interesting how CB says MJ has been the best player BY FAR in practice thus far. If we can get output from him which is even close to what we're going to get production wise from Timmy and Will, we're going to be a SCARY team this year..

I'm cautiously optimistic that this will translate to real games....if it does it will be a welcome change from poor play from that position last year.

Ehhh...you play the cards dealt....let's lace 'em up and play ball!

Exactly.

It won't be the only time this season UA will be playing a team coming off a loss. If Syracuse brings even more intensity than normal it will give this years team a better idea of what to expect on December 5th when playing against a lesser team in their superbowl most likely coming off a loss.

There's some more on the the TU blog about the possibility of Tim playing PG next Monday. I don't think it'll be the worst thing if it works out that way. I'll be curious to see who starts at the other guard spot if Tartt and Mike Black aren't available.

I'm not buying into the "Syracuse is going to be angry" following their loss to Lemoyne. I thought we played pretty well against a better Villanova (than this Syracuse)team in last year's opener. I think we're bringing a pretty good team out to the Dome this year.

I suspect there isn't much to talk about just yet.....everyone is just biding their time until we finally get under way.

My guess would be the team will leaver for Syracuse sometime on Sunday, perhaps in the afternoon or early evening.

Some interesting questions still undecided...or at least not answered just yet.

- Will we have a PG?

- Who will start at the four spot?

Archived