UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Danes @ SU

bob, a bit cranky are we?

I be fine tomorrow after I get a normal nights sleep tonight. Thanks for asking. On Friday, we see how the team responds in the first chance to improve after last nights disappointing game.

No problem! It was a stupid number I tossed out there without even thinking about it....no big whoop!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joining the chorus..I was impressed with a number of the frosh..especially Lindfors and Metcalf..Aronhalt wasn't too successful but at least he was aggressive and attacking..haven't seen that too often over the past season plus.

I wasn't too upset with Ambrose..10pts in the first half..then SU totally locked down on him with at least two defenders whenever he touched the ball in the second half..he tried to force it (which he's not that great at) because he was essentially our only offense..which led to most of his TOs.

I can't figure out Harris..it just looks like he doesn't want to ever beat his defender..he looks good when he attacks or put up a three when he's got space..but he needs to try to take charge.

Barraza and Allen just looked too much like they did last year..which is frustrating.

Not too much positive to take away..I thought our rebounding was decent enough at 39-46 against the SU size..all things considered I guess the defense could have been worse..and I especially liked our free throw defense!

Hopefully we shake it off and get back on track on Friday.

Lindfors is much better than Urli and should get more playing time. Urli was completely ineffective last night and Lindfors showed more signs of promise. I would insert Lindfors into the starting line up in place of Urli.

I'd give Jake a try if Urli can't go but if he can keep Fran in there. He has been one of the best players in scrimmages and practices. Last night was a tall order going up against the front line of Syracuse.

Urli had one great post move inside but couldn't finish it....against a smaller team he will be effective.

Archived