UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will on Wyland:

American walks it up, runs a lot of sets, we'll have to fight thru a million picks.

Barazza may be able to play by the weekend, Urli won't be - the swelling is out of the high ankle sprain but it still needs strengthening.

Watts didn't really get up to the speed of the college game until the second scrimmage, but he's much improved and may see some minutes tonight.

Outside of one player for two minutes, we used only nine players vs. Morgan so the rotation is settling in.

This weekend, he thinks Detroit may be the best team we face outside of Syracuse and UNC (based on some transfers they have from Indiana and Central Mich).

Edited by UAalum72

Anyone know how to get your hands on the lower level tickets they allocate for UA?

Ask Coach Brown..I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out. ;)

What's his number I'll give him a ring..Dags hooked me up last season but now he's over at HVCC.

Doggy,

Write to the ticket people at UA and ask if there is still a ticker for the UA game available...I purchased a couple when I renewed my season tickets at $20 a pop.

Thanks I'll try that out. I'm only finding nosebleeds right now from the box office.

I think UA should go to the run and gun style tonight if AU likes to slow the tempo. Get them off balance a little bit and get some quick buckets in transition. Anyone think we will see some full court press from UA tonight?

Nosebleeds?

American's gym is tiny...what are you talking about; it's smaller than the RACC (technically speaking).

Another wonderful exaggeration....

...and you wonder why we dont take you seriously.

Edited by Dane96

Thanks I'll try that out. I'm only finding nosebleeds right now from the box office.

I think UA should go to the run and gun style tonight if AU likes to slow the tempo. Get them off balance a little bit and get some quick buckets in transition. Anyone think we will see some full court press from UA tonight?

Dog, why don't you show some class and respect to the female dane fans that frequent this board, by removing your ridiculous signature.

"WOOF! Ladies Love Dane Doggy Style!"

It's a bit childish and adolescent, and quite a bit disrespectful.

Acting that way might be the norm for this generation, but it is the classless way to go.

Edited by uofalbany

Nosebleeds?

American's gym is tiny...what are you talking about; it's smaller than the RACC (technically speaking).

Another wonderful exaggeration....

...and you wonder why we dont take you seriously.

He's talking about the siena game I think.

Will on Wyland:

American walks it up, runs a lot of sets, we'll have to fight thru a million picks.

Barazza may be able to play by the weekend, Urli won't be - the swelling is out of the high ankle sprain but it still needs strengthening.

Watts didn't really get up to the speed of the college game until the second scrimmage, but he's much improved and may see some minutes tonight.

Outside of one player for two minutes, we used only nine players vs. Morgan so the rotation is settling in.

This weekend, he thinks Detroit may be the best team we face outside of Syracuse and UNC (based on some transfers they have from Indiana and Central Mich).

Detroit coach was Kelvin Sampson's #1 Assistant at Oklahoma and Indiana.

Hmmm...ok...I'll give him that...but its A) in the wrong thread...and B) dont we get Siena seats with our Season's?

I was talking about the TUC..and I thought with the new deal UA got a bunch of tickets allocated to them in the lower level? Who gets access to those tickets?

FYI on friday night I emailed channelsurfing.net to see if they can put the game up and surprisingly they said they'll look for and lo and behold the game was up. American University is on the JUMPtv platform so I guess all we need to do is email them and they'll look to put the game up.

channelsurfing.net@gmail.com

bump

I emailed them this morning, and havent gotten any response back yet. Maybe if more people email them the game will be put up.

FYI on friday night I emailed channelsurfing.net to see if they can put the game up and surprisingly they said they'll look for and lo and behold the game was up. American University is on the JUMPtv platform so I guess all we need to do is email them and they'll look to put the game up.

channelsurfing.net@gmail.com

bump

I emailed them this morning, and havent gotten any response back yet. Maybe if more people email them the game will be put up.

just sent an email to help the cause.