UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Monday at American

The good people at channelsurfing.net got back to me and said that they do not have access to the game tonight, but for all ualbany home games they do. So for all the albany fans outside of the ALbany area the home games should be on channelsurfing.net this season.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know how to get your hands on the lower level tickets they allocate for UA?

Maybe you could use a sign requesting the tickets in one hand and a sign requesting Coach Brown gets fired in the other?

I'll just talk to Donny Basketball and get the hook up.

You can watch the game for $5.95 on http://aueagles.tv/

Just bought the feed from AU, looks pretty good so far

I bought it as well. It's amazing how much better these feeds are than the Dane Zone. I watched a little bit of the UVM @ Buffalo yesterday. It was FREE on the Buffalo website and the feed was great.

I don't like it that the American site limits the size at which you can watch the feed. Not full screen.

Nice 3 by Johnson to start the game!

Will is way off early.

They are beating us with their screens on offense. They've missed a bunch of open shots. That probably won't happen all night. Need to get a hand in their faces.

They aren't a very good shooting team but the defense needs to step it up a little bit. Keeping them out of the paint is key tonight.

Archived