UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2K Tournament

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't able to go to last Friday's game at the SEFCU.... so I haven't seen the team play since the Syracuse game... only listened on the radio.

From what I saw on ESPN vs syracuse, (Albany vs Syracuse 43-75) I was a bit taken back

on how unable we were to genereate ANY offense. I thought I'd see more from Harris and Ambrose.

I watched the following games:

Robert Morris vs Syracuse 60-100

Detroit vs Cal 61-95

Binghamton vs Pitt 46-71

It seemed as though they ran offenses with more success and fluidity than what we generated against syracuse.

A game I didn't see:

Alcorn St vs Ohio St 60-100

60 points is 60 points vs Ohio State. They aren't going to lay down and fold for us.

This weekend might shed some light on things to come.

Alcorn is a HORRIBLE team, no other way to put it. One of the worst in all of D1, everyone they've played has really beaten them up.

Let it fly against them. Chuck it from the cheap seats.

Hopefully Lindfors will be connecting from deep and Aronhalt.

I'm really pumped for this weekend's games...in my opinion these are 3 decent teams that are very winnable none-the-less...I'd be happy if the guys took 2/3. I'm thinking they'll get w's friday and sunday night. From my first (and brief) look at detroit it looks like they are pretty solid and we might be over-matched. With this said I'd be happy to just see us play at the same level as a superior team. (great prep for siena in my opinion). anyone else get a chance to scout these teams? what are looking at realistically for wins this weekend? 0/3, 1/3, 2/3, 3/3?

Don't post on the board, just read but I remember somebody asking how they were giving out tickets to students for the Morgan State game. Well for the 2k Classic they left some at the Dining Halls when you swipe in, went to Colonial Dining hall tonight and a bunch of them just sitting there. Easier then going to the student will call honestly.

Archived