UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very happy right now...I know it's a poor Penn team but we needed this in the worst way possible. Any road win is a good win especially one as dominant as this.

In other news, a personal congratulations to Bosiydid whose 58 posts today (so far) have pushed him past our board moderator and founder Dane Pound for most posts all time.

Ha Ha Ha.

Wow....maybe I should get a life! Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed! EHHHHH...fark it....WOOOOHHOOOOO!

EDIT: I'd like to thank my mother...without whom this "accomplishment" wouldn't be possible....my ten fingers that much to my dismay just keep punches the keys.

Clear out...I'm on my way to 5K...keep up if you can haggy

Edited by bosiydid

Wow....maybe I should get a life! Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed! EHHHHH...fark it....WOOOOHHOOOOO!

I always paid attention because you joined exactly one week after me.

I never thought you could maintain the pace that you set early, but you persevered to become a people's champion.

Mark me down for steak at the awards dinner.

Congrats bosiy! By the way, what does your user ID mean?

I don't care if Penn is down this year, we whooped them good and it is exactly what the team needed. I thought several of the guys had very nice games. Still some bad turnovers and the lazy passes have to stop. I never see us steal the ball on the beyind the arc like it happens to us several times a game.

Nice bounceback win tonight. First time that I can recall winning the game after the Siena game. That was one of the reasons I wanted to make the trip down.

You guys were right about the Palestra. It's very dark and super loud. Not many Penn fans in the stands, nice Albany contingent considering it being during the week.

Mike Johnson was as aggressive on offense as I've seen him. Glad to see it as he was the third scorer we need. Someone at the game said we had 7 turnovers in first half, finished with 11 so 4 isn't bad in the second half.

We were wondering about Aronhalt not getting in much also. Seemed like Billy Allen took most of his minutes.

Congrats Bosi on your post total.

Nice bounceback win tonight. First time that I can recall winning the game after the Siena game. That was one of the reasons I wanted to make the trip down.

You guys were right about the Palestra. It's very dark and super loud. Not many Penn fans in the stands, nice Albany contingent considering it being during the week.

Mike Johnson was as aggressive on offense as I've seen him. Glad to see it as he was the third scorer we need. Someone at the game said we had 7 turnovers in first half, finished with 11 so 4 isn't bad in the second half.

We were wondering about Aronhalt not getting in much also. Seemed like Billy Allen took most of his minutes.

I took notice to Mike Johnsons aggressiveness too. Add 7 assist to those 15 points. When was the last time we had someone w/ 7 assist.

Fun game to watch.

I took notice to Mike Johnsons aggressiveness too. Add 7 assist to those 15 points. When was the last time we had someone w/ 7 assist.

Fun game to watch.

Timmy had 7 against Alcorn but your right...it was the key today. We still need to clean a number of things up as a team....defense and rotations were spotty...we missed a number of defensive assignments. Lucky for us Penn couldn't capitalize. Also in the first half a good number lazy passes leading to a couple of TO's....really simply stuff but needs to be done.

This win is something to build on but we need to continue plugging away. Three days before CCSU, hopefully a number of good practices to install the simplified offense and tighten up the man to man.

Edited by bosiydid