UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Loyola (IL)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bosi we agree I'm scared

You can't have your two "best" players be your two worst defensive player and kids that on any given night decide they want the night off.

I still think offense is our real problem (coach would agree w/ you however). As many TO's as baskets in the half.

We need other contributors on O. I think the youg guys are looking to these 2 too much. Ans the fact Johnson is considerred the #3 option is a joke. Put the young guys on the court and let a leader of the youth emerge

My contention is that we'll be a better team with this current crop becoming sophomores and Harris graduating....that's just my opinion though.

Archived