UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

America East Tournament

UA'08

Is it only me or do others also love looking at dejected and heart broken fans and players when the lose. I think its great seeing the look of disappointment. When at the tournament last year it was great seeing trimboli and the uvm fans in shock and disappointment. As a mets fan I have had that too much.

Hopefully I can see some dejected sbu players and fans on saturday.

Am I the only one who finds this fascinating?

I am a Mets fans also so I know that feeling all too well. I do love seeing dejected fans if it my team that caused it. I have NY Giants season tickets and when we beat teams like Dallas or Philly, I get so much joy watching them all leave early.

I would love to see Brenton and Martin with their heads down walking towards the locker room Saturday at about 2pm.....

Glad I'm not the only one hahaha

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think of UAlbany as the Redsox and SB as the Yankees in this scenerio.

Time for us to pound sb right in the mouth Saturday.

Actually while the odds are remote, I would love to see a combination Yankee Red Sox Sienna go down on Saturday. That is the "evil empire" of the AE going down. A red team like the soxs going down. A #1 seed losing in the Quarters duplicating a feat first accomplished in the AE by LCC.

Haggomania..

If it weren't for the pathetic girlie man, Rodriguez,

I could actually appreciate the Yankees. He's a poor

excuse for a man.

Pouting like a baby... slapping at 1st basemen's gloves....

a doper...

If they get rid of him, I'll start liking the Yankees again.

(just a little bit)

I like the baseball talk!

That is my #1 sport. For those who follow the mets how bout ike davis! I know its early and is not gonna be in the bigs this season, but he's been smashing the ball.

A minor leaguer hitting a granny against a pitcher who has thrown all of 40 innings above Single A ball might be the only thing Mets fans have left to get excited about.... :)

So the Yanker was idiot enough to attack somebody in an iron mask?

I remember that game well. We were driving from Truro to P'town and listening to the game on WEEI 850AM when the fight broke out.

At the time I thought it was great. When it became the catalyst for that other team's turnaround, and I was still living in Boston, it became a LOT less funny.

There were so many players to despise from that 2004 team, but Varitek ALWAYS took the lead for me.

Haggomania..

If it weren't for the pathetic girlie man, Rodriguez,

I could actually appreciate the Yankees. He's a poor

excuse for a man.

Pouting like a baby... slapping at 1st basemen's gloves....

a doper...

If they get rid of him, I'll start liking the Yankees again.

(just a little bit)

While it is sometimes difficult to defend the guy in the picture with the hands in his face, I still have too much residual hatred for the Sox after being there when they "reversed the curse". (Although I must confess to having a good time at the WS parade, even if I thought it would get a little crazier after an 86 year drought.

And UA'08, if I could figure out how to multi-quote I would agree with your comment that a little baseball talk is a welcome sight.

With UA Athletics having a rough year compared to recent times, and with the first Spring Training games being this week, it is a nice change of pace.

But enough chatter on the millionaires. Here's to some better results for the Danes!

Is it only me or do others also love looking at dejected and heart broken fans and players when the lose. I think its great seeing the look of disappointment. When at the tournament last year it was great seeing trimboli and the uvm fans in shock and disappointment. As a mets fan I have had that too much.

Do you stop at car wrecks also? i jest - I'm a UA fan for Saturday! Go Danes!

Do you stop at car wrecks also? i jest - I'm a UA fan for Saturday! Go Danes!

Idk if I'd compare what I said to a car wreck, but I am glad you'll be a ua fan saturday and hope the rest of you are because you should want another home game next week!

Archived