UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Final DGEIS (Stadium, etc..) Report Published

April fast approaching...*crickets*

I have to imagine its all related to this

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=912034

We just can't catch a break. Last year it was the Senate turmoil. This year Paterson's mess.

The crickets are getting louder by the day........

Maybe it will all come out at the same time?

Spring ball preview, 2010 schedule, stadium announcement?

Isn't there anyone on the site that knows people inside the AD that can provide some sort of update? Maybe shoot an email to McElroy?

It's Fort Knox over there...you can send all the e-mails you want. Besides, everyone knows that secret fund-raising is most effective.

Isn't there anyone on the site that knows people inside the AD that can provide some sort of update? Maybe shoot an email to McElroy?

It's Fort Knox over there...you can send all the e-mails you want. Besides, everyone knows that secret fund-raising is most effective.

FWIW, Improvement of Athletic Fields, scheduled start of construction - Spring 2010. Doesn't say what improvements

http://www.albany.edu/facilities/dgeis/documents/UAlbany%20Findings%20Statement.pdf

FWIW, Improvement of Athletic Fields, scheduled start of construction - Spring 2010. Doesn't say what improvements

http://www.albany.ed...20Statement.pdf

That really is the extent of the public information (the GEIS and its appendices).

I've asked McElroy (and others) a couple times and each time I've gotten a mostly generic response. I even emailed President Philip after the season and got a one line response indicating that something would be done soon. No details though.

6 years since the concept drawings were released. No official word since then from the University except each year there's been an article in the Business Journal or TU indicating that no funding was included in the budget again. dry.gif

BTW - I know that the fundraising department has been working very hard raising money behind the scenes, but I'm not privy to the information that is transmitted there.

I just wish there was more info available for the "little guys" like me that want to support the program. Take a lot of little donations and add them up and the goal becomes more attainable. Especially in this economy. I think this is where the University may have missed out to date. Right now we've got nothing more than the Concept Drawings and Project 2010 PDF as a basis for deciding whether to donate and how much.

In an interesting turn of events, Project 2010 is no longer available on ualbanysports.com.

Is something new coming out or were they finally just embarassed enough by the drawings and timeline that they took it down?

EDIT - it is available, they just removed the link the main page and moved it under "alumni".

Archived