UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

According to a posting on Laxpower: Kruezer, Pompo kicked off the team.

Unless I'm having a mind lapse, I don't see anything posted on Laxpower.

The post said the two didn't suit up, but nothing about being kicked off the team.

1 top scorer done for the season. Let's not make it 3.

Anyone know? Has this team thrown the towel in? Resetarits out for the season. Pompo and Kreuzer??? I noticed at Sunday's game the back-up goalie DeCicco was not listed on the roster. Carroll gave up goals on the first four shots he faced; he did get better as the game progressed, which seems to be his MO. The offense seems pretty conservative. Whatever happened to players like playing for Marr because he "let's them play." ?? How could we look so good in pre-season and be 0-6? Inside Lacrosse and Lax Power both were putting Drexel down for letting Albany come back, as if Albany Lacrosse was a nobody. Have we turned into nobody?

Archived