UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Football Gameday: UAlbany @ Duquesne

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any insight to Duquesne? I know they pass and have decent rec's. I think they will be slow as compared to SFA. This is a game where we need to control the clock with the run and apply lots of pressure to their qb.

I agree they will be slower than SFA and if we get a good game out of our D ends will should be able to slow their passing game down. My biggest concearn is still scoring points. This game will tell us if our offense as it is today will be productive in conference games! They will be keying on Drew for sure so others guys will have to make plays. The O line needs to give Dan time in the pocket as he is not very mobile outside of it. Overall I think we will be more athletic and should get a win . GO DANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know what changes have occurred since last season for our team.

We know a bit about the changes or the lack of changes of Duquesne.

How much different of a result do we expect from last year?

A closer game?

A close game?

A dog fight?

I expect it to be a very close game.

Anybody email the Channelsurfing guys this week?

Remember its a noon game! Feels odd to play before 1pm.

Just did.

Feels strange that we won't have a home game until two weeks from today.

At least there's UAlbany FCS Football!

Good work UoA! They work fast over at channelsurfing.net. Thank god we have them because we sure a heck can't count on Danezone.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-duquesne.html

Gains come from lopsided loss - as usual, the T-U gameday story is player-focused story that should come earlier in the week.

Danes open conference play in Pittsburgh The Record has a proper gameday story, plus a video with Drew Smith

No pregame stories that I could find in Pittsburgh

I hope they give Andrew Santillo exclusive access to the players and coaches. He's been the biggest advocate!

Archived