UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Football Gameday: UAlbany @ Duquesne

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, with Drew's speed...why dont we run counter's or sweeps...at all? Not bitching...just a curious mind.

It is the same 2nd down play...all day...all the time.

No clue. We never run outside the tackle box. Haven't done so since Gary Jones.

And maybe I'm crazy but Romain makes Drew Smith look kind of slow.

Am I seeing something that no one else is?

Nope...he is really...really fast. But what makes him look faster...is how shifty he is. Reminds me a lot of Gannon.

Nope...he is really...really fast. But what makes him look faster...is how shifty he is. Reminds me a lot of Gannon.

Ironically Romain and Gannon are from the same home town (Vernon NJ) and train at the same place (where I trained when I was in high school actually and imagine how slow I'd have been without that laugh.gif ). The guy specializes in agility training. Great trainer. Gannon stayed at Vernon for HS. Romain went to Don Bosco Prep. I grew up right on the other side of NY/NJ border.

Ironically Romain and Gannon are from the same home town (Vernon NJ) and train at the same place (where I trained when I was in high school actually and imagine how slow I'd have been without that laugh.gif ). The guy specializes in agility training. Great trainer. Gannon stayed at Vernon for HS. Romain went to Don Bosco Prep. I grew up right on the other side of NY/NJ border.

Nice connection there! They both have that Darren Sproles, Eric Metcalf, etc. type of bouncing agility...they seem to be able to reverse their line quick. I say we keep that Jersey Gravy train going!

Archived