UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Coach Abe

By realtime RPI the women's team is going dancing this season! RPI is 128, highest in the AE and above Hartford's 177.

Let's push for the at-large! Yee-haw!

You don't think we'll go undefeated in conference?

Anyway, no at-large for us with a SOS of 299

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By realtime RPI the women's team is going dancing this season! RPI is 128, highest in the AE and above Hartford's 177.

Let's push for the at-large! Yee-haw!

You don't think we'll go undefeated in conference?

Anyway, no at-large for us with a SOS of 299

I also think Haggy was being sarcastic. But the SOS should start getting better soon. After Saturday's game, our 3rd against the worst conference in America (it never gets old referring to the maac that way and always accurate when I say it) UA plays Syracuse and Duke, 2 teams in the top 30 RPI.

Odds are they will get thumped by both SU and Duke but it may also still improve our RPI. It is possible that after the Duke game Albany is 7-2, yes against an easier schedule but 7 wins is 7 wins if we have them. I am willing to bet that against the same teams in past seasons our record would have been worse.

6-1 Dane women play at 6-0 Syracuse Monday. SU just beat Delaware State 87-17

I'm sure everyone shares my opinion of the headline of their pregame story - New York's College Team Hosts Albany Monday :angry2:

How does SU get this to happen -- they've played every game at home so far, then they will go to the Bahamas for two games, and then return to the Dome for three more games before they make their first road trip on January 4. I mean, is going to Syracuse/Carrier Dome THAT much of an attraction? After a 3-point win over Northeastern in the first game, they've been blasting everyone, including a 41-point win over UNH.

Archived