UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Looks like we have all given up on this team! Hopefully it's a learning process and next year should be some what better. We need to start looking at the positives and build on them . GO DANE!

Given up? Championship, not this year, but never give up! Giving up, that's more of a message board thing.

Looks like we have all given up on this team! Hopefully it's a learning process and next year should be some what better. We need to start looking at the positives and build on them . GO DANE!

Given up? Championship, not this year, but never give up! Giving up, that's more of a message board thing.

THANK YOU ALUM73 - well stated

I can't believe I am saying this but the season can still be salvaged.

Its been an awful year I will admit with losses to Bryant and Duquesne...just a disgrace. The absolute ass beating they took from Robert Morris should have bruised their pride. If we could play defense Central would of been a win and the season would look much different!!!!!!!6-5 would be something to build on for next year.

As I have said way too many times already, our offensive line has been offensive and the culprit going back to last years game against Bryant. They need to recruit the hell out of Jr Colleges for some horses and bring up these younger guys who are just simply bigger. How mean/nasty are they is still to be determined. An o lineman's best asset is his mean streak, then comes speed and size. what I lacked in brains, brawn, and speed(the list is endless) I made up for in being a nasty son of a bitch for 60 minutes! This years line is the only line in recent memory that seems soft. We used to get penalties(not condoning it) by our offensive line for unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 4 yards a carry and 1.8!!!!

The skill players are there. If Leathly can stop turning the ball over he will be a great qb going forward. Yes we are young but we should be playing better. I am not going to hang the OC just yet(although he should keep with the option and spread the field) as he ran the exact same offense in 2007 2008 with great results. The offensive line was the difference. With these backs and a good line we should be getting 4 yards a carry. They simply are not coming off the ball and we need to be bigger.

Defense has been dreadful after a great start at Maine. They need their swagger back. Pass D is the worst and it seems we can no longer stop the run. Other then that they are great. They get killed with the big play. They also are young but have potential.

I can't believe I am saying this but the season can still be salvaged.

Its been an awful year I will admit with losses to Bryant and Duquesne...just a disgrace. The absolute ass beating they took from Robert Morris should have bruised their pride. If we could play defense Central would of been a win and the season would look much different!!!!!!!6-5 would be something to build on for next year.

As I have said way too many times already, our offensive line has been offensive and the culprit going back to last years game against Bryant. They need to recruit the hell out of Jr Colleges for some horses and bring up these younger guys who are just simply bigger. How mean/nasty are they is still to be determined. An o lineman's best asset is his mean streak, then comes speed and size. what I lacked in brains, brawn, and speed(the list is endless) I made up for in being a nasty son of a bitch for 60 minutes! This years line is the only line in recent memory that seems soft. We used to get penalties(not condoning it) by our offensive line for unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 4 yards a carry and 1.8!!!!

The skill players are there. If Leathly can stop turning the ball over he will be a great qb going forward. Yes we are young but we should be playing better. I am not going to hang the OC just yet(although he should keep with the option and spread the field) as he ran the exact same offense in 2007 2008 with great results. The offensive line was the difference. With these backs and a good line we should be getting 4 yards a carry. They simply are not coming off the ball and we need to be bigger.

Defense has been dreadful after a great start at Maine. They need their swagger back. Pass D is the worst and it seems we can no longer stop the run. Other then that they are great. They get killed with the big play. They also are young but have potential.

You are so right about the offensive line ! They seem to be out of shape and it shows as the game proggresses . We have two very gifted running backs that should be way more productive ! They are getting no help up front at all.With the talent we have in the back field and a QB that can also run we should have well over 200 yards on the ground each game.Turn overs seem to be a problem with Leathley at this point, watching him in the game and on the sidelines i love what i see. He seems to be very competitve and tough , i think he is just trying to make plays and many times he does . Im sure the coaching staff will settle him down as he proggresses without taking away his aggresive nature! Defensively I think we have been banged up most of the year last game we were without both staring inside line backers and our starting safety.We had to move our best outside backer to the inside . Our corners are just not getting it done period. Lets hope that we have a good game this week and the last two home games

If we don't beat Sacred Heart..well, hell has frozen over.

The temperature in Hades has dropped significantly so far today.

7-0 SHU right now, but UA needed a pick inside the UA ten yard line to keep the score there.

Glass has missed another FG wide right. Layton called in to kick a FG as a replacement...wide right.

We've probably become a little spoiled.

Around the conference RMU took out CCSU earlier. No offense to CCSU but Bobby Mo is the team that should go to the playoffs. It would be great to see them win once they get there.

Archived