UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Cornell

Who knows about the live blogging thing.... never heard anything about it.

UAlbany has offered live stats, live video, and live radio coverage for the last

handful of years minimum.... and it all continues this year, including tonight.

I'm not sure what the confusion has been about here.

Looks like the ladies are going to take down Brown.

Up 9 with a minute and half left.

The confusion came about the video because there was no mention of it under the Live Events portion of the Dane Zone until this afternoon. I'm logged in now. Doesn't look like they've improved the feed. Blurry in the small screen and even worse when you go full screen. :(

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

link is up on channelsurfing. video quality isnt terrible, however it looks like there will be no play-by-play audio. thus, no big upgrade from last year.

Quality is good on a 1.5 x 1.5 inch screen on channelsurfing. Doesn't look good when you make it larger on the DaneZone. Looking for a fun game and a good effort!!

What happened to Black? Channelsurfing not working for me, have the espn gamecast going

It's working fine for me:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-ncaa-college-sports.php?w=84

Yeah, I have a mac and it says i'm missing some plug in. Oh well. Glad the crowd is good and we're hanging in there!

Archived