UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

American U

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do u even want to look at those stats. games over. same old danes

I hear ya. The offense is UGLY. They just keep running the same rotation play every time down the court but nothing is there. How about changing it up a little?

hmmm our pt guard is out injured why not put the senior who scored 20 in the starting lineup? that would make sense but no lets start the freshman.

why do u even want to look at those stats. games over. same old danes

I hear ya. The offense is UGLY. They just keep running the same rotation play every time down the court but nothing is there. How about changing it up a little?

it doesnt matter how big of a spark he is off the bench shouldnt you go out every night with the lineup that gives you the best chance to win?

if he's not starting the second half i just dont get it

first half observations.

- no more iati, he's getting beat like a rented mule.

- to much hesitation out of a few players, especially Jake.

- Ambrose needs to play the rest of the game, he is THE ONLY ONE who can score.

- give tart a try in the second half, watts and iati can't get the offense going.

Very poor half on offense, shades of last year. they just pass around, no one is able to break the d down except for Ambrose. American guards are not very good, wish black played, he'd have a field day with them.

Archived