UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ GT

But we won the second half 32-28! :blush::huh::rolleyes:

hooray!

Listen guys, I hate to be the one to talk you down from the ledge, but here goes:

1) If Mike Black plays the entire Cornell game, that is a win for UA.

2) If Logan hits the three from the corner against American it sparks the comeback to bring us to 2-0.

3) Sitting at 2-0 going into GaTech we are more calm in the first half and we end up winning both halfs, getting to 3-0.

4) 3-0 playing FDU? Forget about it.

And on and on....

I just bought Final Four tickets on eBay! I don't care what anybody thinks!

If I wasn't so pissed I'd laugh at your corny joke. :wub:

Don't be pissed. Think of all the T-shirts that will get thrown at you at the SEFCU this year!

(Sidebar: Did anyone notice in the American game that "T's for 3's" became "T's for any basket"?)

LOL, they have to many t-shirts, they cant get rid of them. In a couple of more games we'll have t's for breaking a press and making it across the half court line.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But we won the second half 32-28! :blush::huh::rolleyes:

hooray!

Listen guys, I hate to be the one to talk you down from the ledge, but here goes:

1) If Mike Black plays the entire Cornell game, that is a win for UA.

2) If Logan hits the three from the corner against American it sparks the comeback to bring us to 2-0.

3) Sitting at 2-0 going into GaTech we are more calm in the first half and we end up winning both halfs, getting to 3-0.

4) 3-0 playing FDU? Forget about it.

And on and on....

I just bought Final Four tickets on eBay! I don't care what anybody thinks!

If I wasn't so pissed I'd laugh at your corny joke. :wub:

Don't be pissed. Think of all the T-shirts that will get thrown at you at the SEFCU this year!

(Sidebar: Did anyone notice in the American game that "T's for 3's" became "T's for any basket"?)

LOL, they have to many t-shirts, they cant get rid of them. In a couple of more games we'll have t's for breaking a press and making it across the half court line.

lol to everything. if its going to be this bad might as well have fun with it!

theres still a lot of basketball left. and there is one bright spot.

the man that has been playing only "decent" according to his coach, averaging 16pts a game.... #23 in the score book but #1 in are hearts tim ambrooooooossse

Want to get rid of those extra shirts?

"T's for Turnovers!!!" (Ours, not the opponent's.)

then we wont have enough shirts! we just cant win can we

this thread is going to be locked down soon. i just got that feeling

Yeah, maybe I/we should back off a bit, even if it is slightly cathartic.

One more: Save any lockdowns for the SEFCU on the next game night.

Want to get rid of those extra shirts?

"T's for Turnovers!!!" (Ours, not the opponent's.)

then we wont have enough shirts! we just cant win can we

this thread is going to be locked down soon. i just got that feeling

Yeah, maybe I/we should back off a bit, even if it is slightly cathartic.

One more: Save any lockdowns for the SEFCU on the next game night.

HAH

I actually feel much better now and over this loss believe it or not. any fan thats frustrated should just have fun with it.

the man that has been playing only "decent" according to his coach, averaging 16pts a game.... #23 in the score book but #1 in are hearts tim ambrooooooossse

The guy (#23) I was hoping we'd have a decent season for. I've complained about his mistakes as much as anyone but he plays his heart out and really seems to take the losing personally. There was a lot of talk

I was reading some of our future OOC opponents boards and accidently cheered myself up. We have nothing on self-flagellation (Except for Haggy who seems to be enjoying himself) compared to Iona fans. I knew they were picked near the top of the conference and had NCAA hopes. I didn't realize they lost the other night to Bryant - #1 in your hearts, #337 in your RPI.

The guy (#23) I was hoping we'd have a decent season for. I've complained about his mistakes as much as anyone but he plays his heart out and really seems to take the losing personally. There was a lot of talk

I was reading some of our future OOC opponents boards and accidently cheered myself up. We have nothing on self-flagellation (Except for Haggy who seems to be enjoying himself) compared to Iona fans. I knew they were picked near the top of the conference and had NCAA hopes. I didn't realize they lost the other night to Bryant - #1 in your hearts, #337 in your RPI.

ive always said that tim has had the most talent. how often do u see a freshman go into cameron indoor and drop 24 on duke. what i find strange is that when he was a freshman and even up until last year he was yanked for any mistake he made whether on offense or defense. now with the new freshman and sophomores this year brown says he has to let them play and mistakes are going to happen and they will learn from them. i just don't get that at all. why was it different for ambrose? why wasnt he given the opportunity to play through and learn from his mistakes.

i would really like to know peoples opinions on that.

I gotta admit, I've killed Tim but the kid is giving it his all and seems to really care. I'm glad Brown is giving him a good run here. He's the only guy that can create any offense.

Offense and rebound and assists and diving on the floor when the game is out of hand.

Admittedly that's why I bristle when people talk about "giving up." The shirt I wear to games doesn't say "Will Brown" or "Coach Abe" on it, it says "UAlbany." You can give up on the coach if you want but don't give up on the players.

I gotta admit, I've killed Tim but the kid is giving it his all and seems to really care. I'm glad Brown is giving him a good run here. He's the only guy that can create any offense.

Offense and rebound and assists and diving on the floor when the game is out of hand.

Admittedly that's why I bristle when people talk about "giving up." The shirt I wear to games doesn't say "Will Brown" or "Coach Abe" on it, it says "UAlbany." You can give up on the coach if you want but don't give up on the players.

Good point...even if we win zero games this season, I'll still go and support UA the team/players. They deserve that much.

idk if anyone is giving up, i think its more of the fact that weve lost 27 of 31 dating back to last season and its frustrating as hell. this board consists of albany die hard fans, or let me say fanatics, cause i am a fanatic. The fact that there are people on this board that still followed this game all the way to the end shows we care.

people can criticize the skeptics all they want but when it come down to its because they care.

Archived