UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ GT

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk if anyone is giving up...

Nope. I am.

Burlington or bust, baby!

free ross! i mean tartt.

You know, we were rolling along nicely there until buzzkill ClickClack came in and put a damper on the moment.

I am not that upset about the loss anymore. Listening on the radio seems to leave much less of an indelibel mark on the psyche.

What bothers me is that I couldn't find a point spread on this game. UA is very easy to predict against favorites.

idk if anyone is giving up...

Nope. I am.

Burlington or bust, baby!

free ross! i mean tartt.

You know, we were rolling along nicely there until buzzkill ClickClack came in and put a damper on the moment.

I am not that upset about the loss anymore. Listening on the radio seems to leave much less of an indelibel mark on the psyche.

What bothers me is that I couldn't find a point spread on this game. UA is very easy to predict against favorites.

I was just trying to stop you from saying something you'll just have to roll back on Saturday.

Vermont is playing UConn toe to toe- actually if not for Kemba Walker, UVM might be blowing them out. There point guard situation is a problem, but they are look great, great movement on offense, voelkel and glass are stout. At the moment, our pass it around the perimeter offense at the moment will stand a chance.

and Jacob Iati with the start- according to Will Brown - and apparently Wyland is conduct this interview in the middle of the Gtech band.

All due respect to your opinion,(and no, I did not watch our game), I watched that entire game at phys therapy and UCONN simply just didnt defend. Once UConn turned it on...it was over. What's worse...getting your ass handed to you in the second half...or the first? In truth, the result is the same. If UCONN played like they could have, that game would have been over quickly. That said, UConn may be a poorer team than GTech...though both don't impress me much.

Now, BU at Villanova...that was interesting...and BU is going to wax us.

Vermont has the lead at UCONN at the half, a rebuilding team with a ton of freshmen in the rotation. We get our a$$ handed to us like we are a DIII team.

couple more years like this we will be a d111 team especially with the budget cuts

Is this a fact. Really, I want to call McElroy and find that out.

Vermont has the lead at UCONN at the half, a rebuilding team with a ton of freshmen in the rotation. We get our a$$ handed to us like we are a DIII team.

couple more years like this we will be a d111 team especially with the budget cuts

Is this a fact. Really, I want to call McElroy and find that out.

no its not a fact, if you want to call mcelroy please do. while your at it please let him know so far the yellow and purple jerseys are the best thing to happen this season.

Guys, let's give them 10 games before we give up.

There's a difference between "giving up" on an 0-3 start and holding those involved accountable for 4-27 dating back to last year. I see no effort out of the players (tim aside), and I see literally nothing from the coaches. CB reminds me of Wade Phillips more and more with each twitter post, interview and disgraceful performance by "his" team. I'm starting to think his comments aren't his ego talking but a desperate man trying to say "I have no clue, I've tried all I got, fire me if you want". And at some point you'd think these kids would give a little better effort considering they are supposedly good at this game they love to play.

I saw the away jerseys finally...and they do look nice. So happy to go back to our true colors. What I would love is to actually get GOLD on all of our teams uniforms. There is no "yellow" gold so to speak. All of our $iena is yellow. The school needs to look at Washington and James Madison.

And yes, Ilko got my point precisely. With a PG that is solid (and I do believe Iati will be a serviceable backup)...the group will mesh.

Remember guys...most of these guys have never suited up at this level. It is much differnt...and though none of these guys are Jamar, we were saying the same thing about Jamar's early teams.

Archived