UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Weekend in Detroit

How can this team not break a press....come on

yeah this is brutal, cannot get it into the offense. and idk mcfan, we're hardly getting to the line this year. black really has been the only one in his limited minutes along with tim.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah this is brutal, cannot get it into the offense. and idk mcfan, we're hardly getting to the line this year. black really has been the only one in his limited minutes along with tim.

20+ attempts last night.

11 so far tonight and we should get a few more.

I was MIA for the first three games.

I seem to remember games where we would have like 5-7 attempts.

20+ attempts last night.

11 so far tonight and we should get a few more.

I was MIA for the first three games.

I seem to remember games where we would have like 5-7 attempts.

We were awful at getting to the line last year, 310 in the country by kenpoms standards and actually far worse this year, 325. A stat we'll def need to improve on if we're going to compete in ae this year, luckily one of mike black's strengths.

Just signed on. Listening to game. It kills me that wyland never gives us the foul totals when a player fouls. Of course when I watch the game he's announcing I can see all the errors he's making.

Or the updated score. He often says the point lead but not the score. (considering most online box scores are behind the radio)

Well I was wrong, Averaged 17 FTA a game last year vs. 13.5 this year entering tonights game.

Archived