UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Weekend in Detroit

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not as concerned with the press right now. Certainly I'd like to see it get better but it's a late game situation when we're leading. Hopefully we'll get better at closing out games.

The free throws are another story. We shoot too well to shoot that poorly.

More importantly this team seems to be finding itself, figuring out their roles, establishing scorers. I was thinking I would have been happy to get out off Detroit with a win but I'd really like a second one now.

By the numbers:

Poss Off. Eff. Def. Eff.

66.2 113.3 98.2

It's no surprise that both UAlbany's wins have come when they held the opponent below average. Especially now that the offense is coming along, defense will make or break this team. It's coming together...

PAGN

By the numbers:

Poss Off. Eff. Def. Eff.

66.2 113.3 98.2

It's no surprise that both UAlbany's wins have come when they held the opponent below average. Especially now that the offense is coming along, defense will make or break this team. It's coming together...

PAGN

The score was 75-65, right? Blog post says otherwise.

By the numbers:

Poss Off. Eff. Def. Eff.

66.2 113.3 98.2

PAGN

The score was 75-65, right? Blog post says otherwise.

good catch- sorry, I had the gametracker up that wasn't all the way up. apologies, fixed it.

Story on the Record site says Jason Siggers was the last UA player to score 30 points in a game. With all the high scoring games he's had I would have guessed Tim Ambrose would have had one.

On paper Bowling Green doesn't look like a great shooting team.

The Bowling Green State University lost to Detroit tonight 71-62.

Nothing on the T-U blog yet. Isn't a loss by a MAAC team newsworthy?

ps. BGSU hockey lost to RPI in OT tonight.

Wasn't the TU blog down? I read on the maac board the sienna board was down yesterday. :rolleyes:

BTW, lines in todays paper.(NY Post)

Bowling Green 1.5 point favorite over Albany

Detroit 9.5 point favorite over Naigara

Archived