UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Weekend in Detroit

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAGN Preview for Niagara.

Had a feeling but didn't go back and check til this morning- 3 straight above offensive games statistically in a row- we didn't do that one last year. Fortunately, we won't be playing too many Eli Holman's so there is hope for the defensive number to go down.

Niagara is a short team, control the glass, prevent ball penetration and there is no reason UA cannot win this game. Hope we see some guards with fresh legs.

Can someone explain why the Times Union hates UA basketball? FIVE articles on the Siena game and none on Albany's double overtime game? I know they are three-time MAAC champs, but still...

Short answer is because the paper and the sports editor suck.

Longer answer is as everyone knows the TU paid to put their name on the building that LCC plays in so they are trying to get a "return on their investment" at any expense instead of doing what good newspapers are supposed to which is cover stories as they deserve to be covered.

Wow, I didn't even make the connection between the Times Union center and T.U. coverage of basketball!

While I'm still feeling stupid, I have to ask: What does LCC stand for? I've seen it used a bunch of times and can't figure it out!

Can someone explain why the Times Union hates UA basketball? FIVE articles on the Siena game and none on Albany's double overtime game? I know they are three-time MAAC champs, but still...

Short answer is because the paper and the sports editor suck.

Longer answer is as everyone knows the TU paid to put their name on the building that LCC plays in so they are trying to get a "return on their investment" at any expense instead of doing what good newspapers are supposed to which is cover stories as they deserve to be covered.

Wow, I didn't even make the connection between the Times Union center and T.U. coverage of basketball!

While I'm still feeling stupid, I have to ask: What does LCC stand for? I've seen it used a bunch of times and can't figure it out!

Loudonville Community College

This is unreal...double OT game and no blog entries, nothing. I always thought the conspiracy theories were a bit far fetched even though in just I've played along in the past but wow...this is a joke.

Fire Wilkins! Who thought we'd be missing Mark.

It is not Wilkins who is the problem. He didn't make any of the poor decisions I pointed out last week in the FDU game. I am sure he is not the one who decided not to send a reporter to NJ last week while deciding to send one to NJ this week to cover a community college. No surprise that another poor decision was made by TU not to send a reporter to Detroit for the weekend.

MSG - If you want to ask him, he may put it on... if he can.

Be sure to give the game details:

channelsurfing.net@gmail.com

I've been emailing him all fall, and maybe it's less annoying if someone else does it this time.

Just emailed.

Archived