UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Siena

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was following the game on my blackberry while at my in-laws house for a family gathering. So happy we took this game. I really wish I could've seen it.

Man it was nice, especially having it to go to OT and we still pulled it out.

I can only imagine. When I hit refresh on my phone for the final time and saw the final score I gave a loud "YES!" with a fist pump and got a couple odd looks from a couple people at the party.

EDIT: Forgot to add this! Great that Timmy got win one of these games before he graduated.

tambrose.jpg

I didn't realize that prior to tonight Siena had never lost it's first three homes as a DI program. Nice that two America East teams changed that.

DP

you got to talk to me. I knew that and when God decided I needed to be at this game in spite of the fact that the sienna $iena has all the good seats. The last thing I said to the sienna fans in the office on Friday after I cancelled my hotel in Buffalo is I expect to see history, sienna lose their first 3 home games. They didn't even do that in their best season of 04-05 when they lost 7 of their first 8, the last time I went to their home games on a semi regular basis.

BTW the results in 04-05 were

LL (iona) LLLLL

You gotta love this kid!! From The Record blog...

Brown said that Black was in tears with 9 minutes to go because of his sprained left ankle.

Black knew the team needed him and he gutted through the game.

"It was really killing me, but I was trying to block it out, trying to be tough," he said. "My team needed me to win this game, so I just tried not to think about the ankle."

Brown said that Black was in tears with 9 minutes to go because of his sprained left ankle.

"It was really killing me, but I was trying to block it out, trying to be tough," he said. "My team needed me to win this game, so I just tried not to think about the ankle."

I had great seats, he was getting re-taped midway through the second half, when not running he looked like he was in A LOT OF PAIN. He's tough, no question about it. We are set at the point for years.

Congrats on the win. That should spice up the game for next year.

If there is one next year. If I am running Albany I tell LCC to go F themselves. Home and home or arena split down the middle. I was given a seat tonight in section 104. It was so sweet to actually see the game. I should be sitting there every year as the season ticket holders who give more money than me should be to my left.

I had great seats, he was getting re-taped midway through the second half, when not running he looked like he was in A LOT OF PAIN. He's tough, no question about it. We are set at the point for years.

Set for years but maybe not for Monday. What a leader, though. It seems like everyone on this team individually has more moxie than last years squad could muster as a whole. This is a very fun group to follow- hopefully we'll have to start putting the wheels back on the bandwagon soon because these kids deserve bigger home crowds when they return to SEFCU.

i was maybe 10 rows behind Click clack. I saw that also. Great job by Mike.

Archived