UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Yale

Nice little group of UA fans at the game too which was nice to see.

Announcer on the Yale video feed mentioned the 'crazed Albany fan' who whistled on every Yale foul shot. Anybody we know?

I'm usually a crazy whistler fan but I wasn't there.

You should find a way to meet that person. He could be your "Great Dane Soulmate".

My ears are still ringing from the LCC game.

So are the ears of the cranky LCC fan in front of us.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone who was there comment on Puk's game. Seemed on the radio that he had a pretty solid outing for him.

I don't think Puk played a very good game. I'm really impressed with his stature though. He's a pretty big dude. He only played 18 minutes because he seemed to be turning the ball over and fouling a lot. Coach Brown had a couple "talks" with him after pulling him from the game. Looking at his stats he played 18 mins, had 7 point, 4 boards, 4 turnovers and 4 fouls.

As I said in my post earlier, I think Yale played a very good game and we were just a tired team. Coach Brown echoed those comments in his post game interview.

"First, let's give credit to Yale, I thought they played very well," said UAlbany coach Will Brown on the postgame interview with WOFX. "I didn't like our energy in warmups or in the first half," he said. "But, then we just ran out of gas. Saturday's game (against Siena) was emotionally draining."

Making the victory just that little bit sweeter. Bob87 would be proud.

Without a doubt I am proud of you guys. Good Job.

I would have figured the LCC fans at their age would just turn off the hearing aide.

As I said in my post earlier, I think Yale played a very good game and we were just a tired team. Coach Brown echoed those comments in his post game interview.

"First, let's give credit to Yale, I thought they played very well," said UAlbany coach Will Brown on the postgame interview with WOFX. "I didn't like our energy in warmups or in the first half," he said. "But, then we just ran out of gas. Saturday's game (against Siena) was emotionally draining."

I know no one likes to lose, but the OOC schedule is supposed to get UA ready for the conference season. They had an emotional win on saturday followed by a short turn around to play a better team.

I think that it is very possible you see an emotional win in the Quarter Final game in Hartford. If you do, this experience could only help this team in the SF game

Announcer on the Yale video feed mentioned the 'crazed Albany fan' who whistled on every Yale foul shot. Anybody we know?

That was GDG (Go Danes Go)... he had a few barks in there too. Didn't work too well. Team needed a bit if help since we were down so much, so he felt he would do his part as a fan during the free throws haha.

GDG points out it wasn't "every" free throw. Maybe like 6 :)

I'm usually a crazy whistler fan but I wasn't there.

You should find a way to meet that person. He could be your "Great Dane Soulmate".

My ears are still ringing from the LCC game.

I had a headache after you were done. lol.

Archived